Microsoft Office 365 Consultant (XGILITY Strategy & Advisory Services)
XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins. As a core member of our consulting team, you will work in a matrixed environment using legacy and emerging Microsoft technologies to design and Achieve Transformational Results for our clients. XGILITY is a Microsoft Gold Managed Partner for:
* Collaboration and Content
* Cloud Platform
* Cloud Productivity
* Enterprise Mobility Management
Be remarkable, join XGILITY!
As an XGILITY Microsoft Office 365 Consultant, you will be joining our Strategy & Advisory Services team. The Strategy & Advisory team is focused on helping our customers navigate the tools and technologies available within the Microsoft office and Cloud ecosystem. As a member of the Strategy & Advisory team, you must have an Entrepreneurial and Growth Mindset.
This exciting and growing practice is made up of consultants who provide a strategic approach and advice to our customers to solve both business and technology needs. You will be working with the team to help customers develop and implement a strategic road map for rollout and adoption of Microsoft products. You will provide knowledge, expertise, and guidance to immediately enhance our customers' productivity. Using your expert and proven skill set, you will also work with customers to enable expansion of their technology and plan for implementation and adoption needs utilizing the Microsoft Stack including:
* Microsoft Teams
* OneDrive for Business
* SharePoint Online and Modern Sites
You will be responsible for existing accounts and function in a presale's role with our Senior Business Development team to help drive new business.
* LOCATION: Ashburn VA
* EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Junior to mid-Level
* DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS: MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, MTA, MCP
* EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science. Four added years of experience or Technical Certifications may be substituted in lieu of education/degree.
* JOB STATUS: Full Time
* WORK STATUS: MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD, HOLDER
* BASE SALARY + BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, Matching 401K, XGILITY Training
* TRAVEL: Local travel in the Washington DC metro area to customer locations
The role includes but is not limited to:
* Capturing business and technical requirements from Clients. Helping clients define desired business outcomes.
* Engaging with executive and senior business and technology leaders within our clients and providing consultative guidance
* Creating and communicating strategic plans and assessments in support of Microsoft Cloud technology solutions.
* Performing strategy workshops with clients to assist them in uncovering high priority business outcomes
* Mapping Office 365 tools and capabilities to business outcomes and articulating the best approach to achieve the desired outcome
* Develop strategic road maps for moving new customers to the cloud or enhancing current customers' cloud footprint.
* Working with stakeholders to conduct discovery sessions on an existing line of business applications and/or configuration of Microsoft applications and tools.
* Consult with key stakeholders to understand how Microsoft 365 may integrate or replace current systems and applications.
* Develop technical solutions from functional requirements
* Consult with customers on Modern Workplace initiatives, tenant and application governance, tenant and application security, device management, licensing and workload implementation.
* Provide technical and practical consulting services to new and existing customers
* Evaluate customer needs to recommend workload implementation and rollout strategies
* Provide Change Management and Adoption best practices using Xgility's proven methodology
* Identify, evaluate and recommend Microsoft products for solutions to customer challenges and needs
* Stay abreast of newly released updates and products to provide the most up-to-date consulting advice to customers.
* Position the Microsoft stack of products within our customers' environments to allow for long-term growth and return on investment.
* Provide consulting and support services to existing clients
* The ability to work with all levels of customers
* Participate in client meetings for Microsoft technology pre-sales with Business Development Team
* Market XGILITY Services and Speak at Microsoft Events.
* Provide hands-on billable support and delivery of consulting services
Experience with the following technologies and tools are a plus:
* Azure Cloud Services and Infrastructure
* Enterprise Mobility Services
* Exchange Online
* Dynamics 365
XGILITY, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available