We want to add you as a core top performer to our team of Microsoft .NET Developers building applications using Agile/SCRUM Methods for a variety of clients.
* LOCATION: Washington D.C. & (Ashburn, VA HQ)
* EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Minimum of 5 years' experience in technology development using .NET Framework/.NET Core highly desired.
* DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS: MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, MTA, MCP
* EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science. Four added years of experience or Technical Certifications may be substituted in lieu of education/degree
* WORK STATUS: U.S. Citizen OR Green Card able to obtain or have an Active Public Trust/Secret Clearance
* JOB STATUS: Full-Time Position with Xgility
* BASE SALARY + BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Federal Holidays, Matching 401K, XGILITY Training
* TRAVEL: Sit on client site and join us at our Ashburn, Virginia HQ.
As XGILITYs ideal candidate you will be a team player with excellent communication skills, strong analytical, problem-solving, leadership and troubleshooting skills with Microsoft .NET/.NET Core technologies to help our client Achieve Transformational Results and be responsible for driving the following with our client:
* Supplying implementation support for new applications/services and/or enhancements to existing applications/services.
* Implementing application and services to technical requirements and architectural and design specifications.
* Performing unit testing to ensure functionality.
* Developers shall be on-site, Washington D.C.
Use your Microsoft.Net programming knowledge to create and architect enterprise solutions that help our client drive its business mission and meet its corporate goals using the following technologies:
* .NET/.NET Core
* Telerik user controls
* WCF Services
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017
* SQL Server
* Team Foundation Server 2010/2013/2015
* Windows Services
Learn about Xgility and sign up for our job Alerts: XGILITY NEWS, XGILITY BLOG PAGE, XGILITY JOB ALERTS
XGILITY, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.