EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients' team and we'll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform Consultants participate in enterprise XRM implementations, including all project phases such as discovery, definition, build, test and deploy. After our sales team wins a project, you'll become an integral part of the delivery team to ensure the solutions built for our clients meet their needs to help drive their success.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client's digital vision and strategy to life.
You'll work with the client to define their requirements and then you'll design and participate in the system architecture process. Once that's complete, you'll implement most of their customizations yourself using the Microsoft's web-based customization tools. You won't need to program any custom code or configure the client's network, but you'll need to understand how those related technologies work.
Skills and attributes for success
* Participate in discovery meetings with clients and prospects to understand and document their business requirements
* Configure/customize Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform applications using web-based administration tools (form layout, workflow design, view creation, etc.)
* Work with developers to define and create specifications for any custom code or data migration requirements
* Create reports
* Train end-users
* Create knowledge transfer documentation
To qualify for the role you must have
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Systems or related field (MBA a plus)
* Minimum of five years of experience in system design or information systems
* Minimum of one year experience (or 5+ projects) implementing Microsoft Dynamics and/or Power Platform technologies and have hands on experience with configuration and customizations
* Familiar with relational database concepts
* Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
* Excellent communication, leadership and client development skills
* Microsoft certifications a plus, but not required
* Up to 30% out-of-town travel required for this job
Ideally, you'll also have
* Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics desired; Master's degree in one of these areas preferred
* Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
* Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
* An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.