Computer Systems Trainer
The candidate must provide training on any Microsoft Course that a Microsoft Certified Trainer is authorized to teach.
CERTIFICATION & EXPERIENCE must include
* MCSA Windows Server 2012
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Messaging, which includes: MCSA Windows Server 2012, Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (70-345) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Productivity
* Experience using virtualization technologies asuch as VMWare Desktop, Citrix, or Hyper-V)
* Teach courses as assigned. Also be responsible for the classroom and online setup, which includes setting up computers, virtual labs, and instruction material, to include providing online access codes to students. In addition, prepare student evaluations to include performance and learning deficiencies. Conduct student counseling and recommend corrective action to ensure acceptable student performance.
* Excellent excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both oral and written, and be able to present state of the art training concepts and methodologies using Department of State delivery technology to students within the Department and other government agencies.
* Possess experience as an instructor in an adult-oriented, technical training environment and comprehensive knowledge of training methods and behavior sciences associated with adult education instruction.
* Perform special projects as required, to include but not limited to, attending special seminars and training, to gather information for exercise and curriculum development and presentations
* Consult with customers, analyze requirements, and develop, revise, and/or adapt instruction materials to meet the functional needs of Department of State employees.
* Update curricula and course ware for courses as required to meet industry and DOS standards.
* Design and participate in workshops, seminars, and review sessions both in person and online.
* Serve as the lead instructor in the development and revision of industry standard training. This may involve, among other issues, choosing the most appropriate COTS course material.
* Design online and classroom seminars and workshops to meet the needs of specialized users as needed.
* Provide one-on-one tutoring and review sessions for students from time-to-time to augment classroom and online training, to include responding to student questions submitted after classes have concluded.
* During the performance of the contract, the contractor will be required to provide professional and technical experience and expertise as described above.
* Must adhere to established SAIT policies, processes, and procedures.
* Successful candidate must obtain and maintain the certification(s) required to be qualified to teach all Microsoft Official Courses required
* SECRET Clearance required (must be able to pass associated clearance level requirement)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, it is Telophases policy to recruit, hire, and provide opportunities for advancement in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual preference, parental status, or disability.