Ernst & Young
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Disruption is changing the way the world works. It's happening quickly. And it's creating opportunity, if you can keep up and even get ahead of it. That's why we've established a dedicated Global Innovation team focused on understanding external forces changing our world and how to do things differently in 6 months, 3 years, 10 years and beyond.
In this shifting landscape, we are challenging ourselves to embrace disruption and think differently for our clients. How? By combining the experience of our global Tax, Accounting, Advisory and Transactions professionals (the "suits") with start-up thinking (the "jeans"). This "suits+jeans" approach applies an entirely new mindset for today's challenges.
Our global network of EY teams and innovation centers are creating powerful ideas for organizations and ourselves, especially around opportunities coming from artificial intelligence, blockchain, robotics an
You will be a part of the Global Innovation Blockchain team, an innovative and collaborative group of technical developers, cryptographers, mathematicians and business strategists who are dedicated to the application of blockchain technology and the development of world-class products. At EY, you will help our clients, some of the most influential companies, explore emergent applications and transform the way the world does business.
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Responsible for developing strong expertise in Microsoft's Azure blockchain offerings at a technical level and helping EY teams build deeply integrated solutions
* Work closely with Microsoft teams as part of our technical alliance strategy
* Responsible for knowledge dissemination and organizational strategies to supplement a global various global technical teams
* Looking for hands-on technical expertise here - not a "relationship person" or a "senior architect" but someone who can learn how to stand-up and deploy managed services
* Think through all the issues related to things like GDPR, disaster recovery, etc.
* Will be cross-trained on SAP Leonardo
* Keep up to date on emerging capabilities in this fast-growing area and identify where and how new capabilities can be applied.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
* Demonstrable experience in systems administration
* Previous experience of tools, deploying and configuring environment in Microsoft Azure (Certified Cloud Practioner or equivalent)
* Technical knowledge of security best practices across a variety of cloud and on-prem use cases and architectures
* Ability to design and deliver technical training sessions and tutorials
* Ability to co-manage large, complex technical projects involving a combination of cloud best practices, enterprise software and hardware solutions across a number of disparate organizations
* Effectively identify and track deliverables to drive joint initiatives and build relationships with key technical personnel
* Ability to effectively organize and coordinate a global virtual team to deliver on key strategic objectives
* Interest in Blockchain and associated concepts such as smart contracts.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations
* Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions and interested in Blockchain and associated concepts such as smart contracts.
* Experience having taken a cloud optimized product to market on a cloud platform, preferably Azure
* Previous development experience in Agile teams, ideally with knowledge of TDD environments which are remotely led.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.