What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are looking for a Machine Intelligence Performance Engineer:
What You'll Be Doing But Not Limited to:
* Analyze performance of Machine Intelligence Software Development (Driver, Frameworks, Libraries)
* Identify bottlenecks and tuning opportunities and work with broader team to optimize software and hardware
* Develop tools, simulators, scripts as needed to automate process
* Work with latest machine hardware and software
What We Need To See:
* BS or higher degree in CS/EE/CE or equivalent
* Strong programming skills in C or C++
* Scripting language (Python, Perl ) knowledge and UNIX/Linux experience is required
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
* GPU programming experience in HIP, OpenCL, CUDA or similar
* MacOS development experience
* Practical experience optimizing a GPU-accelerated program
* Understanding GPU architecture and key optimization techniques
* Experience using profiling tools and understanding performance counters Experience with a machine learning framework
Requisition Number: 72655
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for commercial and consumer markets.