Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in - making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that's why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
The Workforce Manager is a critical role responsible for the overseeing and daily operations of all scheduling, call volume monitoring and real time staffing adjustments to insure achievement of service level targets for approximately 300 employees between Santa Ana Oklahoma City and Kansas City employees in the Regions. This role will be based in the Santa Ana, CA or Oklahoma City and will lead and coach a team of workforce planning and WFM Traffic staff that will support all MedXM locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implementing new workforce tools and technology to drive change and gain efficiencies in the organization. * Proactively works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff and contingency plans * Work with the site Leads, Account Management and Finance to forecast and hire against the capacity plan. * Manage data, call flows, queues, skilling and volume for 3 sites for approximately 300 agents to meet client, provider and service delivery requirements. * Develop policies and procedures for workforce scheduling, schedule selection and assignment, off phone planning, vacation administration, and real time management staff adjustment protocols. * Use workforce management software, client membership list, available provider access and call volume history to forecast intraday staff scheduling requirements. * Lead the daily activities of a team of workforce planning analysts, capacity planners and WFM Traffic Analysts. * Coach and educate the team including employee development and decision-making. * Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state; partner with the management team to insure compliance to schedules. * Manage real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met * Build and maintain reports associated with workforce management; provide required inputs and data for use in daily, weekly, and monthly operations management reports * Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis for management decision making * Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed. * Responsible for determining and communicating work schedules, resources for various call queues. * Demonstrated success in fostering a positive and productive work environment, with ability to lead, build and motivate teams. * Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely. * Demonstrated success in meeting high performance standards related to work quality and quantity. * Proven ability to manage and resolve conflict
Lead a team of analysts and coordinators (5-8 FTEs)
* BA / BS or equivalent experience
* Workforce management experience; detailed knowledge of standard workforce planning policies and procedures * 2+ years of operations leadership in a supervisory capacity * Previous management experience leading and coaching a team of workforce planning analysts preferred * Experience in implementing new tools & technology and driving change * Expertise with workforce management software, preferably Aspect * Working knowledge of call center technology, call flows, and call statistic reporting tools (Avaya, CMS, Vonage, Call Design, In Contact, NICE, Aspect, Ring Central, etc) * Strong analytical skills including the ability to synthesize data and perform ad hoc analysis as needed for operational decisions * Proficient level skills with the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* sitting or standing for long periods of time * working on a computer * reading, understanding, and ability to discuss technical and process information
Technical Training or Professional Licensing
* Customer Focus * Strong Decision Quality * Timely Decision Making * Managing and Measuring Work * Managerial Courage * Innovation * Process Management * Political Savvy * Financial Acumen
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.