At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive
environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your
team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results. If this is YOU…keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission oriented individual to lead a team of cross-discipline specialist professionals located in San Diego, CA with responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
* Directs multiple programs (ASIP Inc 1, MAU, EISS Modernization, Block 40 IPA) from current state through completion.
* Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
* Participates in the negotiation of contract changes.
* Leads the development of capture strategies for follow-on lines of business including sustainment, recapitalization, and mission expansion
* Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
* Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes programmatic efforts completion of development, integration and test.
* Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
* Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
* Bachelors Degree from an accredited university
* Minimum 5 years of Program Management or Engineering experience
* Must have Defense Experience
* Control Account Management (CAM) Experience
* Active Secret DOD and SCI Clearances or above.
* Bachelor or Master in a STEM related field
* Active Top Secret Clearance with current or prior SCI or SAP/SAR access
* Experience with customer advocacy, new business pursuits, and proposals
* Experience on restricted activities.
* Significant earned value experience.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven leadership skills
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video www.northropgrumman.com/HYPERLINK "http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo" SQMVideo
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.