See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with us.
BAE Systems is looking for a Navy SIGINT Program Chief Engineer. Position will entail the following:
1. Serve as the Chief Engineer for the Spectral program with overall responsibility for development of the system solution while serving as the primary technical point of contact to internal and customer stakeholders. The selected candidate will lead the development of an open-architecture system that achieves the Navy's vision for its next generation SIGINT System with the following key attributes:
* Provide enhanced Information, Electronic, and Cyber Warfare capabilities and interfaces designed to detect, classify, track, and exploit SOIs (supports third party quick reaction capabilities)
* Support National/Tactical Integration, interface with information-related systems, and combat systems to deliver improved exploitation capabilities across Navy combatant platforms
* Enable or independently execute electronic attack, cyber operations, while providing battle management aids
* Ensure scalability, mission configurability, modularity, and enhanced remotability for naval combatant platforms
* Enables EMW/IF and Real Time Spectrum Operations
* Supports Distributed Operations based on Joint/National/Coalition interoperability standards
2. Leads a team developing end-to-end solutions for the Spectral program meeting Electromagnetic Maneuver Warfare requirements through coordination with adjacent programs including Integrated Fires, National programs and IRADs. Recommends, plans, leads, reviews, identifies risks and evaluates R&D and technological applications programs. Advises customer and senior program management on developments, trends or risks along with recommended mitigation or resolution actions.
3. Serves as prime technical spokesperson to customers and teammates on the Spectral program. Is often instrumental in attracting and obtaining new company business through ECPs and consulting on adjacent pursuits. Holds membership(s) in professional organizations, often in a leadership role. Represents Company at professional technical forums, organizations, conferences and meetings.
4. Mentors high potential and other Engineers in area(s) of expertise. Recommends system philosophies, design objectives and risk mitigation. Leads requirements and design reviews, supports program and risk reviews, tiger teams, etc. Actively participates in new business activities. Prepares and reviews technical papers and reports.
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems is a global company engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and support of defense and aerospace systems.