MAVERICK Technologies is seeking a talented Sr. Developer to join our team.
If you have an interest in helping manufacturers run more efficient by utilizing your software skills, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are flexible on location. Will require about 30% travel.
This is a proactive role, so the interview process may take longer than usual.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
* 8 or more years of experience in software project delivery in manufacturing environments
* Experience working on development teams using a technology stack like .NET, Java, J2EE, web services, ASP, SQL Server
* A minimum of 3 years of domain experience working with manufacturing execution (MES), manufacturing operations management (MOM), SCADA, or material resource/enterprise resource planning (MRP/ERP) systems or applications
* Experience with RA Products hardware and software product suites (ControlLogix, Logix 5000, FT View, FTBatch, FT Historian and FT VantagePoint.) is a plus
* Demonstrates a detailed knowledge and experience of software development techniques and principles along with ability to accurately estimate effort required to deliver software to meet design specifications
* Strong technical and functional experience in using and developing an "enterprise-wide" business application on a platform like MES, ERP, etc. (i.e. SAP, Apriso, CAMstar, Wonderware, FactoryTalk Production Centre, etc.)
* Analyzes customer's requirements to determine the optimal information solution and determines applicable configuration/architecture.
* Ability to interface information systems to the factory automation layer through data historians, OPC servers, or other mechanisms.
* Make recommendations for improvements and assist Project Manager to propose these to the customer.
* Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor resources for projects including setting and managing time-scales and budgets.
* Experience in working closely with customers in defining the requirements and of key information solutions using a similar platform to one as listed above.
* Experience working on development teams in creating and managing XML and XSD structure for data transfer. (Knowledge of B2MML a plus)
* Knowledge of pertinent industry concepts and standards as they pertain to MES (i.e. MESA, ISA 95, etc.)
* Experience in creating software development templates and libraries to facilitate team development speed and progress in all above technology areas.
* Implementation experience on a minimum of 2 multi-site MES (or enterprise-wide) software projects utilizing a full software development lifecycle (Use Cases > Design > Development > Testing > Go-Live > Support) preferred.
* Experience in interfacing MES systems to ERP and other "peer" external systems a plus.
* Experience in interfacing MES systems to the SCADA or Automation layer through Data Historians, OPC servers, or other mechanisms.
* Demonstrates a high level of knowledge and consistent performance in conversion of software design to effective implementation in multiple commercial software products including following MAVERICK's Project Complete® Methodology.
* Demonstrates team leadership through ownership of technical project deliverables and enhancement of sales support tools through case study development for assigned project work scopes.
* Performs and or directs the technical work scope for projects, and provides accurate status reporting of same to project management.
* Responsible for maintaining and enhancing personal technical skills as well as development of same for less experienced team members.
* Demonstrates a proactive commitment to safety by taking the time to understand risks and completing all required safety training.
* Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and by reporting/documenting safety incidences and near misses.
* Demonstrates personal accountability to learning and development of oneself as well as assisting with development of new employees and peers.
* Willingly accepts coaching and mentoring from more experienced resources and provides the same when working with entry level resources.
* Promotes teamwork by participating as a team player while also demonstrating effective communication skills with the team, management and the customer.
* Proactively works to build good relationships with peers, leaders and customers while also demonstrating the ability to meet customer expectations.
* Seeks out new responsibilities and stretch opportunities while demonstrating creativity in identifying better means of accomplishing a job.
* Displays ambition for learning new processes, platforms or other new offerings at MAVERICK.
* Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity and professionalism across all aspects of the business.
* Demonstrates a willing, can-do attitude by actively participating in teams.
* Exhibits proficiency and personal accountability for project performance and meeting customer needs.
* Demonstrates a business acumen that allows for effective utilization of tools and standards to ensure project deliverables are met.
Check out some of our Awards below, and then visit our website at www.mavtechglobal.com to learn more about MAVERICK Technologies. We look forward to your application and always welcome referrals!
* International Society of Automation's Premier Strategic Partner for Systems Integration
* Named to The Silicon Review magazine's
"50 Best Companies to Watch" (2016)
* Named to Fortune magazine's
"50 Best Workplaces for Flexibility" (2016)
* CEO and Founder Paul J. Galeski received ISA's Excellence in Leadership Award and Honorary Membership (2012)
* Proud to be in Control Engineering's System Integrator Hall of Fame
* Control Engineering's System Integrator of the Year (2011, 2015)
* Paul Galeski named an ISA Fellow.
* 2008 Frost & Sullivan North American System Integrator Company of the Year
* Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner for Microsoft Business Solutions
* Diamond Level Service Partner for Yokogawa Corporation of America
* One of the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies - named six times.
* Paul Galeski named Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year (2002)
* Wonderware ArchestrA® Certified System Integrator (SI).
MAVERICK Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at email@example.com.
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.