Merchant Services - User Experience Design Associate
Req #: 180052751_1
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with more than $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2017. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. The consumer payments industry is rapidly evolving. Chase Merchant Services must continuously innovate and expand our products, geographies and technology to deliver world-class solutions for our clients.
Merchant Services is investing in a global leadership position in the rapidly evolving payments landscape with an aggressive transformation agenda. This multi-year, firm-wide strategy will build customer-centric payments solutions for business clients. It's a unique opportunity to build a modern product suite on a cloud-based, big data platform at an enterprise scale. In addition, the agile operating model will co-locate product owners, designers, and engineers to rapidly bring-to-market new product features. As a result, this transformation team will leverage the power of the firm to help clients expand globally with speed, efficiency, and innovation.
The User Experience Design Associate will obsess on the client, this is a hands-on thought leadership role. Working with a team of talented UX designers and business architects, you will lead the development and delivery of end-to-end client experiences. This is a leadership role requiring a customer-centric view into our solutions, our communications and our interactions. You will bring the smarts of a product manager to understand prioritization and how to measure outcomes. You will engage directly with clients and stakeholders to maintain client empathy and functional goals across the firm. You will work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, Agile environment on one of the firm's top strategic goals
* Collaborate with a team comprised of Business Architects, Client Leads, Process Designers and business partners to design and drive the ideal end-to-end client experience
* Work with Product Managers to integrate and prioritize Journey requirements into Product roadmap
* Support journey sprints and reviews in partnership with the Product Manager(s)
* Utilize your Hands-on skills and get things done (not only high level strategy and theoretical customer journey maps)
* Understand and engage with clients on comprehensive set of topics, including strategy, roadmaps, and journey performance
* Assess impact of (de)prioritization of journey items with Product Manager(s) / Service Owner(s), against delivery of end-to-end experience
* Support in the development of guidelines or best practices for designing customer journeys (continuously update playbook)
* Support the setup customer research and user testing (e.g., customer and staff panels, personas, analytics)
* Develop and maintain relationships across senior business stakeholders
* Prepare, participate and present to senior executives regularly
* BS degree in a business discipline or Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
* Minimum of 5 years B2B client experience required, financial service/payments industry preferred
* Well-developed strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others in a highly collaborative environment Sense of urgency with disposition to execute and a demonstrated career of successful program implementations
* Demonstrated experience in driving strategy within a large multi-segment organization, preferably in the payments industry
* Experience in driving multiple parallel projects
* Hands-on capabilities, and proven experience in gathering and transforming customer experience
* Understanding of customer transactions and communication, marketing, operational work flows, ERP technologies, as well as development methodology for a complex multi-business products
* Strong user experience (UX/CX)/design sense, with a record of building great products
* Ability to think like a customer and see our experiences through a customer-centric view
* Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle and handling sensitive customer escalations
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.