McAfee ePO SME
Residency Status: ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Clearance: Active TS with SCI with the ability to obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting employment
Time Type: Full-Time
Relocation Fees: No
Novel Applications of Vital Information Inc. (Novel Applications) is a premier technology services company that provides solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Information Management, Systems Integration. Novel Applications is a business that combines experience, creativity, flexibility, pragmatism, and cost-effective solutions in order to deliver measurable business value to our clients.
Headquartered in Fredericksburg Virginia, Novel Applications employs engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Novel Applications is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
NAVOI is seeking a McAfee ePO Subject Matter Expert supports the development and implementation of cyber engineering strategies, tools and techniques to enhance a systems cyber-resiliency against existing and emerging cyber-threats.
* Perform a hands-on technical analysis of test data and use critical thinking and a broad understanding of different technologies to identify areas susceptible to cyber-attack, based upon provided cyber-threat intelligence
* Upon identifying susceptibilities, assist in developing recommended improvements to engineering requirements and specifications
* The candidate will support the development of presentations and reports to document findings and will require good communication and interpersonal skills to convey findings in a tactful manner and at the technical proficiency of the audience.
* Capable of providing cybersecurity engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, security tools, devices and/or processes for developmental and operational cyber tools
* Possess in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge of cyber defensive operations and technologies Capable of working independently or as a team member to solve cybersecurity engineering problems
* Develop and analyze available COTs cyber protection tools that will improve security posture and provide recommendations that support the remediation and protection of systems
* Perform requirements traceability to assessment findings
* Perform cyber criticality, mission impact, and risk analysis of recommended tools
* Translate analytical findings into security use cases that can be implemented within available surveillance capabilities
* Provide detailed and accurate technical reporting of analysis results in the form of PowerPoint presentations and/or Word documents, as well as oral briefings on complex technical subjects attuned to senior management, technical, or non-technical audiences
* Deployment, implementation, tuning, design, testing, systems administration of McAfee ePO
* Conducting requirements analysis and solution architecture for the integrated network, data, and personal computer solutions.
* Provide SME on information governance and data protection within McAfee
* Install, test, evaluate, implement equipment and software per project scope
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
* McAfee ePO/ENS deployment, implementation, and administration experience
* Thorough understanding of large-scale environments and architecture
* Certifications with McAfee
* Proficient in Network Communications Protocols (TCP/IP, RADIUS, SMTP, BGP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, Netflow)
* Experience with McAfee HIPS, DLPe, MOVE, TIE, ATD, etc.
* Should hold one or more of the following certifications in good, current standing: CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CASP, or Security+ Experience with Cybersecurity Ark and SailPoint
* Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
* Experience with federation technologies and solutions
* Knowledge of information security best practices
* Knowledge of Active Directory design and configuration Knowledge of Enterprise Directory architecture
* 3+ years of related Identity Management tools engineering experience, including installing, configuring and troubleshooting experience with one or more of these tools: CyberArk, SailPoint, CA PAM, Tenable-Nessus
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related degree is desired and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.