Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is looking for a scheduler to support large scale software development programs and proposals. The candidate will lead and assist the creation and maintenance of Integrated Master Schedules according to the SOW and EVM requirements, where applicable, by collaborating with proposal groups and program teams.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
* Hands-on and required to work closely with Project Managers, Control Account Managers, team leads, and teammates
* Read and understand Statement of Work and demonstrate its relationship to the schedule
* Review schedule activities, status, and results with PM and CAMs as required
* Create and update resource loaded schedules using MS Project 2013
* Implement baseline changes into the IMS by collaborating with applicable stakeholders
* Apply GAO and Industry best scheduling practices to program schedules
* Produce product/deliverable based WBS and WBS Dictionary per program SOW and agency specific guidelines
* Identify, develop, and implement processes improving scheduling and coordination efforts
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
* Experience creating and managing resource loaded schedules, Gantt charts, and dependencies
* Knowledge and experience in schedule quality analysis i.e., DCMA 14 pt assessment
* Know-how to perform critical path analysis of schedules within MS Project or other tools
* Ability to develop fully networked schedules using predecessors and successors along with effective activity duration affording discreet progress measurement
* Good reporting skills, e.g. graphical presentation, advanced Microsoft Excel skills (charts, pivot tables)
* Advanced MS Project skills (knowledge of macros)
* Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Attention to detail coupled with effective analytical and problem-solving aptitude
* Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with Government officials and program office stakeholders
* Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction
* Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once
* Experience in establishing new processes
* Ability to create custom views in MSP, and an understanding of the relationships among WBS/IMS/PWS/CLIN in Federal contracting
* Scheduling experience on DoD ACAT IAM program with a large firm that has strong project management processes and quality assurance certifications such as CMMI (level 4 or 5 preferred), ISO9001
* Experience working on full lifecycle implementation teams
* Knowledge of CMMI implementation and processes
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.