▶Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. "Brain Freeze" is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there's a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It's what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
Be Customer Obsessed Be Courageous with Your Point of View Challenge the Status Quo Act Like an Entrepreneur Have an "It Can Be Done" Attitude Do the Right Thing Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guild the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
The Master Data Tech Lead is responsible for the design and architecture of the Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. This position performs feasibility study of existing source system records within the organization to build a robust and sustainable MDM system which supports the data mission working closely with Application Analysts, Data Integration team, Database Administrators team, Infrastructure team, and Business constituents.
* Provide technical leadership and support for Master Data Management (MDM) platform, including solution architecture, inbound/outbound data integration.
* Data Integration, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing, monitoring incremental updates, and working with infrastructure and DBA teams to maintain multiple environments.
* Advise and provide support to data stewards, other system owners, technical personnel in master data management concepts and technical matters.
* Design conceptual, logical, and physical Data modeling to support Enterprise Master Data Management system.
* Collaborate with source systems data stewards and technical personnel for data governance and to resolve any data quality or technical issues related to data ingestion.
* Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
* 8+ years of experience, Profisee MDM, Data Analytics, Data Integration technologies.
* 5+ years of experience in building Master Data Management (MDM) systems in a large-scale enterprise environment.
* Demonstrated experience in deterministic and probabilistic matching methodologies.
* Solid experience in providing architecture oversight, as well as in-depth experience in building and managing enterprise application stack for a master data management MDM platform.
* Ability to design, develop and translate business requirements and processes for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria, and data stewardship workflows using MDM solutions.
* Strong overall business acumen with an ability to understand the direction, priorities, and goals of the organization.