THIS IS A FULL-TIME TEMPORARY POSITION Expected to last 3-6 months
Wesco Aircraft is a dynamic, global company looking for enthusiastic team members to support our vision: To generate value in everything we do every day as a highly engaged team delivering the best customer experience. We invest in our employees, providing outstanding opportunities for career progression and personal development. We invite you to explore a career with our Wesco Aircraft Information Technology Team.
The Master Data Specialist I will be responsible for creating a high-quality catalog of materials, maintain all data and systems for management of materials, product records, product safety and regulatory documentation by following established work processes, procedures, and practices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Create custom catalog of materials to meet customer specifications.
Analyze data provided by customers for gaps and determine critical data needed to complete material setup.
Work with manufacturers and customers to complete gaps and properly setup material in system.
Write custom SQL queries to generate customer specific catalog reports.
Use SQL queries to update customer material data per customer request.
Perform other duties as assigned.
* BS degree in a science related field preferred
* Experience with integrated database systems preferred
* Experience with chemical data management and/or SQL query building preferred but not required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with professional daily interaction; serving all levels of the company
* Able to be detailed oriented, multi-task and perform in-depth research
* Dedication to accomplish goals in a timely and complete fashion
* Able to work well in a dynamic atmosphere using critical thinking and problem solving techniques
* Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers
* Competency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, criminal and employment background clearance
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Wesco Aircraft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com