Do you want to be part of developing our way of working in the IT Solutions and business processes for the Electrolux Group to enable outstanding consumer experiences? We are looking for a Master Data Process Owner for our Consumer Centric solution!
One of the core elements of Electrolux' strategy is to capitalize on the tremendous digitalization opportunities through embracing new technology/IoT, for example by connected appliances, a digital manufacturing and closer end-consumer relationships. These key development areas offers a huge opportunity to enable a digital interaction between consumers, customers and suppliers.
For our IT solutions team we are looking for a Master Data Process Owner who will be part of a bigger team for rolling out our new SAP C4C solution. You and your colleagues will together drive how the solution is evolving and help the business users to start using the solution. You will engage with all business stakeholders and subject matter experts to ascertain a clear understanding of business requirements that you will translate into solutions where problems or opportunities are identified. You will be part of Consumer Centric program, which is about having a 360° view of our consumers in every touchpoint and through providing outstanding experiences, creating brand loyalty for life. It will give us the possibility to manage the relationship with our consumers in a smart and effective way.
This is a full-time position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we're quite happy with the look and feel of the office! You will work with colleagues in Krakow and throughout Europe. You will be engaged in the rollout of the solution in Europe to start with, and as being part of a global team there will also be other region's requirement to consider. You should expect travelling mainly across Europe for approx. 10% of the time.
A regular day at work
* Drive the SAP C4C solution roll out from a Master data perspective
* Coordinating and collaborating with Business stakholders, Master Data team and other IT teams to deliver all master data requirements
* Gather Master data requirements and strategies to support the solution
* Govern Change Requests to ensure they are in compliance with defined controls
* Responsible for the resolution of issues, risks and business impacts for owned processes.
* Define and Develop data migration plan. Prepare status reports and update schedules and plans as required
* Communicate plans, status, and issues to project team and higher levels of management
* Support end users in UAT and post go-live phases
* Support in analysis of new business requirements (prioritize, assess impact on current solution, estimate complexity and effort to deliver)
* Provide training and Master data expertise throughout a project cycle
* Creates, updates and maintains relevant documentation based on changes to global template (including User Guides, training materials)
* Proactively and on on-going basis identifies internal and external best practices that will enable improvement of the standard end-to-end process
Who you are
Collaborative team player. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in complex setups
International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams
Projects juggler. Large and small, simple and complex, you understand the intricacies of leading and contributing in projects
Committed. You are passionate, engaged and you enjoy working independently, fully taking responsibility to deliver great results
Business acumen. You strive to get a strong business understanding in the context of technology, digitalization and process efficiency and you are able to anticipate and respond to customers' needs with relevant solutions
* Minimum of three or more years of working experience with SAP master data processes in a multinational environment
* Experience working with data migration and integration
* Experience and competence in SAP ECC is required. Previous experience of working in a SAP C4C, SAP Ariba, SAP MDG, S/4 Hana, SAP Hybris, CRM and Fiori is an advantage
* Experience from a service organization, consumer service, marketing, sales, logistics, demand flow or digital landscape (e.g. mobile applications, E-commerce)
* Proven project management skills and knowledge of project methodologies e.g. scrum, agile, or waterfall
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
* Ability to conduct meetings, evaluate issues, provide solutions, and drive tight timelines
* Capability to utilize effective verbal and written communication and report presentation skills to present to management team
* Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills with an ability to influence and lead
* MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel/Access, Project, Visio)
Contact person: Maria Redin