Job Description & Requirements
As a Senior technical resource, you will provide advice and guidance to technical resources in the creation and implementation of master data solutions. In this role, you'll have opportunities to develop a deep understanding of business needs and will formulate solutions to meet them. This role is a blend of strategic and tactical work.
* Define framework to assess Master Data across the enterprise for quality, consistency, accuracy and compliance and communicate the findings and risks/opportunities to the broader team.
* Define and implement verification, business rules, mastering and survivorship strategies for all the master data segments using Profisee Maestro MDM tool.
* Use proven methodologies for analyzing and presenting data.
* Manage metadata quality and integrity across platform and enterprise systems.
* Support master data integration strategy.
* Create data steward enablement including training, best practices and tool support will grow as we roll out and support new hierarchies
* Support the effort for defining and communicating master data governance policy in coordination with business relationship managers and business partners.
* Partner with system owners who will integrate their tools with master data hierarchies.
* Determine overall modeling standards, guidelines, best practices and approved modeling techniques. Continually evolve the best practices to meet current and future master data management needs.
* Ensure that data modeling practices and guidelines are followed in order to avoid physical model bias.
* Participate in data integration, business intelligence (BI) and enterprise information management programs by rationalizing data processing to support reuse.
* Collect and identify the various metadata assets.
* 7+ years of experience performing data management application development & support
* 5+ years of working experience with Master Data Management tools. Experience in Profisee is a plus.
* Understanding of the full development project lifecycle and methodologies
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to understand business requirements
* Able to facilitate discussions between small groups of IT and business people, recognize issues of conflict and inconsistency between data requirements, and pursue a resolution of these issues
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelor's in information systems, computer science, or related field
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
About Dean Foods
Dean Foods is a food and beverage company.