Pfizer's Digital Solutions and Enablement organization is accountable for the creation, configuration, launch, and support of all externally facing digital (web, mobile, omni-channel, & device) products, platforms, services, and experiences, servicing all external customer types at Pfizer.
The DSE Marketing Technology COE team is accountable for our Marketing Technology (MarTech stack) inclusive of Digital Platforms, Digital Channel Enablement, Content Integration, and Marketing/Marketer Tools. MarTech COE will provide the digital technology leadership, oversight and accountability for the suite of tools leveraged by Pfizer's Digital Marketing Teams to provide great experiences to both internal clients and external customers. We will partner with Marketing, Engineering, Analytics, Delivery, Security, Privacy, Compliance, Legal and Operations teams to ensure alignment on governance decision making process and drive the implementation and adoption of a standard suite of marketing technology tools to maximize performance, re-use, and efficiency.
The MarTech Digital Content Automation Lead will focus on the tools and processes used by marketing and creative agencies globally to empower efficient and effective content creation, management and delivery for Pfizer's patients and health care professionals. This role will own the full end to end content life cycle from a technology perspective ensuring that opportunities in automation, process optimization, AI and content performance metrics are fully exploited.
A key requirement will be collaborating with Product Management, Architecture and Customer Experience teams to understand existing content processes at Pfizer and develop the best possible experience for our internal marketing teams when creating material for Pfizer promotional, corporate and medical customers. The processes in scope for this role include content creation with digital agencies, content reuse, integration with approval systems, content publishing, content meta-data management and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering complex technology programs with a focus on delightful customer experience. Knowledge of marketing processes and content workflow are preferred. Ability to provide effective technology leadership across matrixed organizations is critical.
* Responsible for the full life cycle of the technology stack that delivers optimized content workflow and integration to Pfizer's digital publishing systems.
* Drive the implementation and adoption of a standard suite of marketing content tools to maximize content re-use and efficiency. Integration with other technology teams and systems at Pfizer including the Content Management System platform (Drupal), Marketing Automation Suite (Marketo), Mobile App development, Micro-Service architectures and content review, approval and authoring tools.
* Responsible for documenting all aspects of Pfizer's Digital Content workflow and processes and creating an inventory of the tools in use by agencies and Pfizer colleagues.
* Partnering with Product Management, Architecture, and Customer Experience teams to propose innovative technology solutions and integrations that will positively impact Pfizer's ability to create impactful content quickly.
* Ownership of a portfolio of existing commercial and custom-built applications with integrations to Pfizer's digital publishing platforms.
* Management and fiscal control of project budgets and capital programs with more than 5 million dollars annual spend.
* Partner with Marketing, Engineering, Security, Privacy, Compliance, Legal and Operations teams to ensure alignment on governance decision making process.
* Responsible for the technology selection process including tool evaluation, vendor evaluation, contracting and implementation globally with marketing teams of Pfizer colleagues and agency partners.
* Partner with global operations team to ensure the efficient use, monitoring and support of platforms in use.
* Collaborate with Product Owner, Marketing Teams and Enterprise Architecture on the creation of multi-year MarTech roadmaps and standards.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or technology related fields.
* 7+ Years of experience with marketing tools including content authoring, content syndication, workflow management, web publishing, social media publishing, and marketing automation.
* Experience in execution of technology programs leveraging Agile methodologies.
* Demonstrated knowledge of analytics, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
* Overall knowledge of the Marketing Technology space including current and future trends in technology, privacy, and digital advertising that will shape our ability to communicate.
* Team Leadership skills managing 10-20 matrixed colleagues and contractors.
* Steering and sponsor experience in guiding large scale enterprise technology projects in complex multi-team environments.
* Program management experience and proven track record of delivering digital, technology and analytics products/solutions for external and internal customers on time and on budget.
* Strong financial and budget acumen.
* Agile/Lean Development knowledge, training or experience.
* Demonstrated effective organization and time management
* Demonstrated ability to deliver results under aggressive schedules
* Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
* Ability to function in a dynamic work environment
* Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment with indirect resources geographically distributed.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload to meet business deadline.
* Passion for innovation and strong external orientation
* Advanced degree in computer science, analytics, marketing or related fields.
* Significant experience developing and delivering digital, analytics and technology solutions in the healthcare industry.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 3, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical company developing and manufacturing human and veterinary medicines, as well as consumer healthcare products.