What you'll be doing…
The Marketing Website Specialist is responsible for day-to-day management of projects on the primary corporate website Tableau.com, as well as related website properties. Driven by a focus on website performance metrics and optimizing customer journeys, this role will leverage technical, business, and people skills to ensure new online experiences, features, content, and designs maximize sales leads, customer retention and / or online revenue, while maintaining a high standard of quality and delivering on time. This generalist role requires a broad range of skills encompassing basic project management, page building, user experience, web analytics, A/B testing and stakeholder management, as well as familiarity with creative and development processes.
Some of the things you'll be doing include …
* Develop requirements, delivery, and support for ongoing website projects, requests, and tactical needs.
* Helps ensure success of website projects through a combination of partnering with other teams / stakeholders, as well as "rolling up your sleeves" to help with activities such as webpage development, web analysis, A/B testing, documentation, communication, user experience, content, etc.
* Communicate and report on the status of requests to customers and ensure they know where their requests are in each stage of the project-development/deployment lifecycle.
Who you are…
* Experienced. Bachelor's degree. 3-5+ years' experience in Website Management, with Project Management experience desired. 2+ years' experience facilitating solutions between business and technical teams. Working with localized websites and projects, internationalization, and eCommerce. Experience or familiarity with various A/B testing frameworks and testing principles.
* Technically Savvy. Experience with Drupal or exposure to other enterprise level CMS is highly desirable, including basic webpage building capabilities. Basic Agile Project Management experience, including issue tracking systems, bugs, etc. reporting, sprint planning, user stories, scrum, etc.
* Cross-Cultural Leadership. Experience working with a team of cross-functional disciplines - developers, designers, writers, etc. to reach project goals.
* Entrepreneurial. Strong Entrepreneurial drive. The ability to finish tasks start to finish.
* Go-Getter. Tableau Product knowledge or the ability to learn it quickly. Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment.
* Detail oriented. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!