Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for
the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd's spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd's proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
* Is growing revenue by 50% year over year
* Maintains a world-class executive management team
* Has raised over $87 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment.
If these wins excite you, we'd love to meet you!
Reputation.com is looking for an innovative, focused and passionate Web and Digital Manager to design, develop and maintain our web presence across the globe. In this high-visibility role you'll get a chance to stretch your creative and analytical muscles, and develop your own reputation as an innovator and leader.
All our inbound marketing initiatives require a high-performing website; and we need an experienced web leader to drive online visibility and traffic, increase on-site engagement and ultimately drive form fills and conversions. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing and maintaining websites for B2B organizations, with significant experience optimizing UX to maximize engagement and conversion. You're also comfortable switching hats in a moment, from developing interactive site content, to HTML and CSS coding, to reporting on site performance and addressing issues. If this sounds like you, read on!
You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple groups within the company (i.e. Sales, Data Science, Product, Legal, HR and Management) as well as external agency partners. You'll juggle multiple projects, managing timelines and resources to develop content, schedule system updates, report on performance, and optimize, optimize, optimize.
* Manage all aspects of our Wordpress-based website, from UX and site architecture, to individual page development, to back-end template development and optimization.
* Monitor and optimize on-site traffic to maximize clicks and form fills.
* Oversee contract developers and content creators to ensure pitch-perfect implementation and deployment of site enhancements.
* Work with internal stakeholders to capture requirements, prioritize and schedule updates, and communicate statusWork with international marketing, development and QA resources to administer site in multiple languages.
* Work closely with marketing operations (MOPS) and Sales to maximize conversions (form fills) and facilitate back-end lead routing.
* Develop website content including graphics and interactive contentWork with internal stakeholders to brainstorm, script/storyboard, edit and deliver professional-level B2B video content for web and social channels.
* Track usage and engagement using industry-standard analytics and reporting tools.
* Develop long-term strategy for site expansions, including risk/benefit analysis of other platforms.
* 10+ years' experience managing digital experiences and platforms.
* Minimum 5 years experience in a leadership role - managing direct reports and/or contract labor.
* 5+ years directing design, brand development and the creative/design process.
* 5+ years experience working cross-functionally (with Sales, Product and Management) to develop digital strategies and plans.
* Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud incl. Illustrator, PhotoShop, Premiere and After Effects.
* Expert in all levels of Wordpress - must have referenceable history setting up WP sites, including database/platform configuration in secure enterprise environments; template development and theme customization, site activation and QA.
* Expert in native website coding including HTML5 and CSS.
* Expert in configuring, administering and using Google Analytics for website analytics and reporting.
* Highly experienced in video production including editing, VFX and post-production and optimization for different channels (YouTube, Social, Events).
* Experience using website heatmapping software - HotJar or other.
* Experience using A/B tools - Unbounce or otherExperience using SEO tools - SEMRush or other.
* Experience with Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
* Recent portfolio of B2B interactive and video contentDesired: Experience working for B2B and/or SaaS technology company.
* Desired: Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms esp. Marketo.
* Nice to have: Hands-on experience with the following: BannerSnack; Bitly; Buffer; Camtasia; Canva; Egnyte; Google Office Suite; Google Data Studio; Slack; Slidely Promo; Smartsheet; YouTube Studio.
More on Reputation.com...
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don't control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites - where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.
Our patented Reputation Score is an indispensable index for every business, and the true measure of how a business is found, chosen and experienced by consumers Large, global businesses across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage and more use our platform to:
Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
Improve star ratings and search result rankings
Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
Manage social media engagement and advertising
Make operational changes to improve customer experience
Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Reputation.com is a company that delivers the Online Reputation Management (ORM) platform for large enterprises with multiple locations.