The Marketing Technology Content Specialist is responsible for the creation and layout of Marketing web pages and the creation and layout of email content.
The Marketing Technology Content Specialist will be responsible for coordinating with members of the Marketing Team and developing pages and layouts that work within the designs of the Marketing Creative Teams, as well as collaborating with Software Engineers to ensure that the components within the site function as expected by the Marketing teams.
* Developing and facilitating the creation and maintenance of Marketing content - mobile responsive web, email, and mobile first.
* Attending Scrum and regular meetings and collaborating with business analysts and members of the Marketing team to assess application requirements, and performing administrative tasks such as reporting and tracking of time and projects.
* Developing and creating Marketing Content Solutions and developing out Marketing Content Creation practice within the organization
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science.
* 1-3 years' experience content creation and page layouts
* Proficiency in HTML 5 and CSS
* Familiarity in best practices around modern page layout design (responsive design, email layout, and mobile first)
* Experience with understanding how print design principles translate into web design principles is preferred (aspect ratios, pixels per inch versus dots per inch, multiple resolutions, etc)
* Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
* Broad background in the various IT disciplines with experience in systems development and project management.
* Experience collaborating in a regulated team development environment, with full separation of environment and responsibilities.
* Strong communication skills.
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Wintrust is a financial holding company, with more than 155 community bank locations, serving the Chicago area, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana.