When you roll up your sleeves and start thinking about your career in technology consulting, what do you see? At Huron we see a visionary who's skilled in system design and configuration…in identification of business process modifications…in design document creation. We see someone who can execute on test script identification and end-user training development. We see a road warrior-an energetic optimist who works well with project managers and client team members alike.
But it's not just the number of skills you perform that matters; it's also the quality of your communication. Can you prepare and deliver first-rate presentations to clients? Can you write basic reports with minimal supervision? Do your verbal, written, and interpersonal skills reflect the professionalism and authenticity that define Huron?
This isn't your low-profile tech desk job. Plan on hitting the pavement in multiple territories where you'll sharpen your talent for prioritizing and multitasking-and for sharing vital analytical skills. You can count on playing a key role in furthering Huron's reputation as a forward-thinking, tech-driven consulting maverick.
Let's get to work - together.
We are currently looking for customer-focused Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to be a part of our growing Salesforce team. If you are bright, driven, enjoy working with the latest technology and have the right blend of business acumen, technically savvy and customer-facing skills then this opportunity is for you. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator participates in the design, configuration, enhancement and maintenance for client applications, including the Service and Marketing Cloud. Must be able to interface directly with customers to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. Assess design and objectives for the assigned project phases and recommends strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
* Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, as required in support of current and new projects
* Conduct Solution reviews with functional teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers' business requirements
* Work on all phases of a project: requirements capture, development, testing, production support, etc.
* Be able to estimate scope for development efforts
* Communicate with stakeholders regarding status
* Participate in business and technical meetings
* Provide timely status updates to project leadership
* Identify and mitigate risks in process and technology
* Support architectural and development guidelines and best practices
* Experience in Salesforce administration and object model.
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud administration.
* Demonstrated knowledge with managing users, business units, permissions and settings within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Experience implementing the Marketing Cloud Connect for single and/or multi org connection. Experience with Contact Builder.
* Experience creating and managing Marketing Cloud Journeys.
* Knowledge of SQL and AMPScript capabilities in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification.
* Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Results-oriented and data-driven with an innate ability to tell the story behind the numbers.
* Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable to change.
* Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configuration, testing and other implementation activities.
* Evidence of technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in delivering the full software development life cycle.
* Experience with providing customer service and problem troubleshooting. Experience in troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly.
* Evidence in effectively communicating technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as non-technical members of the organization.
* Experience designing and implementing Custom Subscription Centers.
* Experience in integrating Marketing Cloud with non-Salesforce CRM system(s).
* Experience with SQL use in Automation Studio.
* Demonstrated Experience with AMPScript development.
* Experience with Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio, and/or Predictive Intelligence.
* Salesforce.com Administrator Certification.
* Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification.
* Experience with Pardot.
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline.
* Ability to think strategically, holistically, and articulate how to best engage with key constituencies throughout the engagement lifecycle.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and experience successfully managing multiple, high-priority projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
About Huron Consulting
Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, comply with complex regulations, reduce costs, recover from