Join Accenture Consulting and you will work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our clients most complex issues in operations and manufacturing. And because our clients span the full range of industries Including 94 of the Fortune 100 you will have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
About Products Industry X.0
As technology advances blur the boundaries between digital and physical worlds, our clients need your specialized expertise to help them create hyper-personalized experiences, new levels of efficiency and new sources of growth driven by smart, connected digital technologies.
We help clients to drive innovation and growth by re-inventing their products and services while at the same time unlocking new levels of speed, agility and operational efficiency across the product value chain from design, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain functions. This process requires you to understand how business, technology and operations intersect. You will use your prior experience in industry or consulting to design and implement strategies that can help enhance business process within manufacturing and operations for our clients.
Typically, our Products Industry X.0 manufacturing consulting professionals will leverage experience and expertise to work with clients to:
* To develop their technology strategy for digital manufacturing, sales and aftermarket, and industrial consumerism.
* Develop their Manufacturing Architecture Blueprints and Implementation roadmap and planning.
* Develop integration architectures for OT-IT integration between shop floor and top floor systems.
* Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
* Support design, development and implementation of business operating models, including vision and strategy, business processes, organizational and governance structures, supporting tools and templates, and performance metrics within
* Participate in change management activities, developing communications, training and job aids to support capability implementation
* Provide manufacturing functional knowledge Manage teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture to deliver outcome
* Support the solutioning and delivery of client opportunity pursuits and delivery engagements.
* Contribute to the growth of the Products Industry X.0 Practice by assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruiting activities, and informal coaching and mentoring to less experienced consultants