About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Core Operations:
FTI Consulting's Core Operations functions provide support to our client service professionals so they are able meet and exceed the needs of our clients. Professionals within our Marketing and Communications, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Office Infrastructure, Legal, and Real Estate teams are dedicated to working together and delivering world class support across our global community.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Web Manager is responsible for overall content maintenance on multiple global websites; supervise a junior team; manage requests and projects while supporting strategy and reinforcing corporate policy. This individual must have leadership qualities, be confident in their abilities while utilizing his/her full range of skills and talents. The Web Manager is a member of the Corporate Marketing team based in New York and reports to the Senior Director.
We seek someone with a "roll up your sleeves" work ethic-who can hit the ground running. Most importantly, someone who never settles for acceptable results; instead, strives for continuous improvement and to exceed rather than meet expectations.
* Passionate about the web
* Create policies and procedures
* Fulfill projects from beginning to end, in a fast-paced and demanding environment
* Proven project management skills
* Demonstrated experience working in Content Management Systems (CMS) for a medium to large-sized global organization, preferably in financial services or business consulting
* Anticipate and resolve possible challenges or issues on day-to-day basis
* Strong web, production and traffic management experience
* Manage, train and supervise an internal web team
* Develop, enforce and adhere to established brand, web guidelines, policy, process and procedures
* Hands-on web site content management (CMS) experience in an enterprise CMS solution such as Sitecore, Ektron, etc.
* Ability to create/revise pages in a templated Content Management System (CMS)
* Engage with internal stakeholders to complete assignments to drive overall success
* Monitor the production of all web requests, ensuring priorities are consistent with commitments and production decisions to achieve effective results
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Able to create in-depth and insightful web analytics reports to communicate key metrics and findings in PowerPoint (PPT); understands Google Analytics
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - follow best practices to ensure growth in organic traffic
* Experience using Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator; ability to crop images to design quality standards • Professional level knowledge in all MS Office programs
APPROACH TO WORK:
* Meticulous attention to detail; organized & works well under pressure
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize
* Understands workflow process, traffic and coordination
* Identify any flaws in the workflow process; develop and implement solutions • Exceptional communication skills with the ability to think quickly in a fast-paced environment
* Willing to work until the job gets done; adaptable to the changing scope of work
* Demonstrate accountability; take responsibility for one's own actions
* Able to work off-hours when necessary to meet deadlines
* Experience working with clients and delivering on their expectations
* Professional level knowledge in all MS Office programs
* Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
* Conduct and demeanor should be commensurate with manager position
* Worked in Financial Services/Consulting firm or similar
* Has managed/supervised a team
* Has managed and worked on a LARGE global website; international/multi-lingual sites as well
* Customer /client service oriented • Project/Traffic management experience This is a full-time staff, on-site position.
* Bachelor's degree is required
* 10+ years of experience in web content management/web maintenance for a medium to large-scale global website
* Minimum 2 years supervising a team
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm.