Manager, Vendor Master Data
Mfg & Sourcing
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
The Vendor Master Data Manager is responsible for working cross-business and cross-functionally to drive vendor master data quality and data governance capabilities throughout the end-to-end life cycle of Vendor Master in all source systems. This position will help to execute the global design and implementation of Vendor Master Data in line with defined regional and global processes and standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Works with data stewards, data owners and stakeholders to establish the data requirements for Vendor Master Data
* Identify and implement process improvements for Vendor Master Data
* Identify and manage critical data management issues and risks
* Active engagement with data validations and cleansing
* Work with IT and Business on Master Data influenced projects
* Ensure compliance with company and auditing requirements
* Contribute to the on-going development of Data Governance
* Develop and implement Master Data standards, policies, and procedures
* Focus on maintaining a high performance culture by providing appropriate training and mentoring of Master Data Analysts
* Ensure current practices meet or exceed business needs through assessment and feedback.
* Represent Master Data in cross-functional teams and/or meetings as required. Serve as a resource or contact for Data Governance inquiries
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 4 year college degree preferred
* Ability to organize workload and the capacity to progress a range of tasks and projects at one time
Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
* Analytical with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Ability to interact with business and IT resources to facilitate resolution of data related issues
* Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Manager Vendor Master Data
* < Back to search results
Apply now Share Share Manager Vendor Master Data with Facebook Share Manager Vendor Master Data with Twitter Share Manager Vendor Master Data with a friend via e-mail
Sign up to receive job notifications.
About Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is a company engaged in the design, marketing and distribution of lifestyle products.