The Digital & Technology (D&T) Finance Operations Manager in Treasury Solutions group will collaborate with various cross-functional D&T teams, business stakeholders, external vendor resources and other D&T Leads to help develop, implement and support various digital solutions in support of Treasury operations in Finance.
The Manager will provide Digital & Technology expertise in the areas of designing, developing and supporting Digital and Technology solutions to optimize processes, bring efficiencies in Treasury to enable the organization towards Pfizer's Bold Moves.
The Manager will be a key Solution Delivery representative for this area, partnering with other D&T colleagues, client partners and business stakeholders to ensure clients meet their strategic goals.
* Support the design, development, delivery and digitization of cash management within the Treasury enabling function. This would include Corporate Treasury and GFS Treasury Strategy for digitization in the technology landscape of SAP Banking and Cash Management module, Enterprise One Banking and Cash Management module, gTreasury and homegrown custom and analytical solutions
* Collaborate with Treasury business users, cross functional teams and lead technology portfolio of multiple global systems to support Pfizer Bold Moves to win the digital race in pharma
* Lead and collaborate with application support service providers in identifying and eliminating barriers and gaps to improve systems, processes and services to maintain a strong business continuity for meeting critical target dates
* Qualification of Treasury solutions that D&T team own for audit compliance and ownership of audit deliverables, SOX surveys and validation in a timely manner
* Manage solutions life cycle and develop long term solution strategies
* Report and track project progress relative to time, budget, scope and business objectives
* Identify and initiate process improvements (continuous improvement)
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Business, Finance or an affiliated field required
* 5 + years of progressively increasing responsibility in information technology
* Demonstrated experience of various IT practices, including but not limited to, requirements analysis, software engineering, project management, large scale project implementations
* Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional matrix environment
* Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic team-oriented and collaborative environment
* Excellent interpersonal and timely decision-making skills
* Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
* Hands-on experience with programming languages, relational databases and scripting languages would be a plus
* Prior experience in Treasury technologies, processes would be beneficial, but not required
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Up to 20% travel may be needed to domestic and / or international locations
Non-standard work schedule needs to be accommodated depending on the projects and time-zones
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.