At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Tax Ignition practice.
* Work closely with various KPMG's Tax functional teams and clients to incorporate cognitive and NLP models and algorithms into both KPMG and client solutions
* Define and develop new Tax solutions leveraging approaches such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, cognitive science and analytics, and Advanced Semantic Design
* Design and implement cognitive computing/AI applications using some combination of the following commercial and open source platforms and libraries such as Microsoft AI, Google AI, AWS AI, IBM Watson, Tensor flow, Keras, Spark, Mahout, Torch, Caffe, ScIkit-learn, and NLTK
* Serve as a developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or several of the above-mentioned domains and help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for KPMG
* Serve as a thought leader in cognitive area of expertise by: developing internal and external eminence and intellectual property; supporting client-facing activities; influencing customer-facing groups (senior executives, sales, marketing and product development) to successfully define, develop and launch new cognitive products
* Minimum of five years of relevant Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning industry experience
* Minimum of four years of experience in one of the following domains of interest - Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Visualization, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, Machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
* Ph.D. or MS in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science or other quantitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science or other related areas
* Experience working with leading cognitive computing commercial and open source platforms and libraries such as IBM Watson, Google AI, Microsoft AI, AWS AI, or Apache Mahout
* Demonstrated expertise with analytics and cognitive engagements across strategy, design and implementation
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.