Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish - but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced enterprise support delivery manager. You will be responsible to enable customer success with our award-winning network security products. In this high growth business, scaling, optimization, dynamic spirit and sustained performance are the essentials. The Support Delivery team is a high-performance group of engineers supporting business critical customer environments. You will be responsible for the front line support delivery team and is expected to implement and optimize performance that will keep Palo Alto Networks at the forefront in the industry.
* Lead daily operations of a team of Technical Support Engineers in line with the organizational goals and objectives
* Provide customer support as a strategic differentiator for Palo Alto Networks, helping drive customer loyalty, reference ability and repeat business
* Ability to achieve the customer satisfaction goals, which is the single most important measurement of the support organization, and the best way to measure our ability to achieve our mission to "Make our customers successful!"
* Ensure that engineers have the resources and processes necessary to ensure success and performance through release cycles
* Mature and experienced guidance and direction to the team to deliver on goals and objectives and maximize engineer opportunity to exceed targets and earn rewards and recognition
* Provide appropriate technical and soft skills training and mentoring
* Ensure training is effectively addressing our goal to create a learning environment and maximizing customer satisfaction levels
* Create consistent onboarding training programs are used and delivered effectively
* Propagate Goals & Objectives: Set team goals in-line with overall organizational goals. Set specific goals for direct reports
* Perform annual reviews of all direct reports; set quarterly goals and provide regular feedback on performance with respect to agreed upon goals
* Customer Escalation Management, triage, prioritize issues, negotiate customer priorities and manage expectations
* Build strong relationships with sales, customers, and partners
* BA/BS in computer science or equivalent, MBA is a plus
* 10+ years of experience in enterprise support and service delivery preferred
* Prior management experience
* Technical experience in the Network Security Industry
* Experience as a network administrator (or equivalent) in an NT or Unix environment
* Knowledge of Network Security (Routers, Switches, firewalls, VPN routers - Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet, Cisco)
* Background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies
* Background in debugging broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols
Our technical support team is essential to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn't stop once they sign - it just evolves. Our technical team provides behind-the-scenes support to meet our customer's needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You'll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised - in fact, you'll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We're a fast-growing, immensely successful organization because of our people and products (built and supported by our people). We work the frontlines against cyberthreats and cyberattacks, protecting everyday transactions in the digital environment. It means we're good at scaling quickly to new threats, get fulfillment from resolving new problems, and think about things just plain differently.
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is a company providing cybersecurity solutions that protect organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.