Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust? Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber attacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team.
Work you'll do:
As part of the Global Cybersecurity team, this professional will:
* Manage and coordinate strategic projects on behalf of the global CISO (for example, assist in defining strategic priorities for CISO)
* Manage and coordinate tactical projects to address vital and/or urgent cybersecurity operational priorities (for example, optimize an immature security process)
* Develop and maintain relationships in security, technology, and business organizations necessary to effectively execute special security projects
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure, and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of security services to Deloitte's global network of firms around the globe.
This role is based in Chicago, IL with travel of up to 25%. Other locations may be considered with relocation assistance considered on a case by case basis.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
* Minimum of 7 years of combined experience in the Information Security / Cybersecurity domain with a focus on management of security projects
* At least five years holding a management or leadership role with an emphasis on managing diverse, cross-functional teams
* Proven track record and experience of the following in a highly complex and global organization:
* developing and driving information / cybersecurity projects
* connecting closely with leadership and stakeholders to drive security projects
* Highly diverse experience in managing security projects with a preference for experience in multiple areas of cybersecurity over specialized knowledge in just one
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
* Sound knowledge of business management and an expert knowledge of information / cybersecurity
* Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST
* Experience interacting, presenting and working with individuals from all levels of the organization including C-level executives (CEO, CIO, etc.)
* Ability to coordinate global, cross-functional teams with cybersecurity knowledge ranging from expert to remedial
* Ability to travel as needed up to 20%
Education and experience:
* Bachelor's degree: degree in business administration, a technology-related field, cybersecurity or equivalent education-related experience
* Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
* Professional project or program management certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) is desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE19USAGTS005FF1471