Manager/Senior Manager - Agile Transformation Enablement & Change Management
About the role:
This role will support transformation initiatives within Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) by providing a structured Change Management methodology and building the foundation for active Change Management and people engagement best practices to drive transformational change and end-user adoption across Marketing Campaign Execution and Marketing Operations processes.
What you'll do:
* Enable Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) and broader ED&A to manage and execute strategic change programs for organizational change.
* Forge strong relationships across product and delivery teams - Product Management/Strategy, Product Owners, Issue Management & Resolution
* Analyze business current state and future state business processes and change impacts, understanding program objectives, in order to shape organizational solutions and drive value.
* Operate in an agile change environment, which requires flexibility, ability to work in ambiguity, and evolving requirements.
* Plan and drive stakeholder/end-user engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, business readiness, and adoption measurement.
* Advocate for end-user's needs post-implementation (e.g., managing feedback, understanding true requirements feedback would deliver if implemented)
* Introduce, analyze and report available data (e.g., identify surveys and other measures of end user adoption and commitment to change) and other feedback tools to inform change management priorities and measure adoption.
* Evaluate how big a change is and who will be impacted to develop a customized and scaled strategy for managing the people side of the initiative.
Develop change plans based on the strategy work partner teams create to enable a tailored set of plans for moving impacted end-users forward.
* Provide focus and keep track of change management activities by acting as a EMPS point of responsibility and accountability to end-users.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes & experience:
* Flexibility to work on a variety of projects, act as primary point of contact for transformation efforts, and independently prioritize and escalate issues when necessary
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent listening, influence and perception skills
* Excellent collaboration skills
* Ability and flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
* High level knowledge of agile product lifecycle highly desired
* Strong organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize, and meet deadlines
* Demonstrated problem solving and relationship management experience
* Strong follow up skills, and ability to escalate and gain resolution as needed
* Experience managing multiple stakeholders with varying processes and needs associated with delivering Marketing campaigns, with ability to tailor communication approach depending on audience
* Confident facing senior stakeholders
* The ideal candidate will be a motivated, curious, resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguous or fluid requirements due to a new Marketing Campaign Execution process.
* Experience in Change Management/Enablement in large organizations and complex transformation initiatives impacting several stakeholders (ED&A Marketing Operations, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Creative Review Groups, etc.)
* Proven application of Change Management/Enablement methodology and project lifecycle including documentation standards, risk, issue, assumption, dependency management and reporting
* Relevant experience interacting with senior management, including experience managing and influencing virtual business partners
* Familiarity with process modeling, workshop facilitation, and business analysis
* Agile/Scrum knowledge or certification preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
About American Express
American Express is a globally integrated payments company.