Do you want to be a part of a cooperative, inclusive, and high -performance environment?
Well today is your lucky day because Celanese may be the company you are looking for. Let us explain what Celanese is all about and how our system works. Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 400 company. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. With nearly 7700 employees located throughout our 42 global manufacturing facilities, we are an industry leader in using advanced technology to produce materials included in products vital to everyday use such as automotive, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and paints. Our company takes pride in maintaining management of high financial, social, safety and environmental responsibility in everything it does. We are recognized by Glassdoor for treatment of our employees and global customers, and offer our employees outstanding benefits, including a 401K designed to ensure long term financial security. Our company focuses on the cooperation of its employees, provides competitive salary, and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com
* Develop and maintain business and technical relationship with Environmental, Health & Safety, and Product Stewardship.
* Collaborate with Manufacturing IT organization to develop a value-based EHS IT roadmap.
* Provide and support EHS Business Solution Services.
* Understand EHS customer pain points and collaborate to propose potential process changes/new solutions.
* Pro-actively bring EHS IT solutions to improve productivity - work collaboratively to develop the business case.
* Proactively communicate key initiatives and listen to customer feedback- Improve IT services and manage impacts to the EHS function.
* Be accountable in front of the customer for delivery of all EHS IT services.
* Serve as first point of escalation for EHS IT related customer issues.
* Manage EHS IT related business risks (security, application roadmap, etc.)
* Design SAP EHS processes with experience in configuration and master data setup for Product Safety, Dangerous Goods, Substance Volume Tracking, Safety Data Sheets, and GLM Labelling.
* SAP EHS Implementation (Functional) REQUIRED
* Detailed knowledge of the SAP EHS Specification Database, EHS Data Model, and tables as well as the data mapping and flow.
* Expertise in Bill of Materials to Composition (BOMBOS).
* Experience with an SAP EHS rollout incl. Data conversion and migration in both a functional and technical capacity.
* Extensive understanding of how to manage the SAP EHS components in a distributed environment and where data interdependencies exist between Supply Chain (SD, MM) and EHS (experience with SAP GTS would be of benefit).
* General understanding of SAP security and EHS Authorization Groups.
* Extensive experience in improving system work processes to support EHS&S information and work flow.
* Engage in all life cycle stages of project execution; provide support and enhancement to as required to meet overall business objectives.
* Diversified information technology background and knowledge of EHS software, methodologies, domains and technology an advantage. (Product Safety, Environmental Compliance, Industrial Hygiene and Safety, Occupational Health, Audit Management, Incident Management & Risk Assessment).
* Strong communication skills to work directly with Super Users from the Product Stewardship and EHS department.
* Experience in Chemical Manufacturing industry.
* M&A Integration experience is a plus.
* ABAP experience a plus.
* Can influence with and without formal authority.
* Has skills & ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Possesses courage, energy & the drive to develop business case and complete projects and/or deliver EHS IT solutions.
* Has experience IT Service Levels improvements (service quality and costs).
* Has strong communications and collaboration skills and is a good team player.
* Experience in SAP EHS and other non-SAP EHS applications.
* SAP S/4 Implementation Experience is highly desirable.
Required Years of Experience
* 5+ years
* Bachelor Degree in Operations or Engineering (Process or Chemicals Engineering) with demonstrated experience in Information Technology deployment in manufacturing space.
* Alternatively, Bachelor Degree in Information Technology with demonstrated experience in manufacturing/EHS.
Celanese is a company engaged in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications.