Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our Management Consulting practice.
* Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines, service networks, or industries
* Act as a lead solution architect for SAP Source to Pay /Ariba implementations and lead delivery teams comprised of KPMG and client personnel
* Possess and leverage leading-practice business process knowledge & expertise for SAP Source to Pay and ability to apply to the client's business requirements
* Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our SAP methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of SAP Ariba initiatives
* Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
* A minimum of five years of SAP Ariba related implementation experience within a professional services advisory firm, leading and delivering a minimum of four full life cycle implementations
* A minimum of three years designing, configuring and testing Ariba upstream and downstream integration scenarios for master and transactional data with SAP Source to Pay
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college or university is a plus
* Strong understanding of Ariba network administration, configuration and troubleshooting along with working knowledge (reading, modifying, troubleshooting) of Ariba cXML specification for commonly used transactional objects
* Experience in designing and implementing SAP Ariba On Demand / Ariba Network/ Ariba Cloud Integration version CI-7+ and experience with Ariba Network Adapter for NetWeaver or Process Integration is preferred
* Demonstrated ability to perform integration and administration tasks in Ariba P2P (familiarity with Core Administration) with deep knowledge of Ariba, and the integration with SAP MM, FI-AP, Vendor Master, Vendor Contracts, as well as experience with SAP S/4HANA imbedded procurement capabilities and Ariba integration requirements
* U.S. based; travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Unites States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.