As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Lead the design, development, and execution of Robotics Process Automation supporting finance and cross visa teams in process automation and analytic tools. Create automation solution and also provide ad-hoc support on engagements, as well as end-to-end automation of data analytics. Participate in all phases of the development cycle: frequent interactions with users and IT staff to define business and technical requirements, develop and test data analytics, train users, document analytics, and report progress to management.
* Assist director in planning, development and execution of process automation solutions.
* Assist director in planning, development and execution of new processes, tasks and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
* Work collaboratively with test teams during the product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs
* Report status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
* Follow development and execution methodologies. Create sustainable and repeatable code for future bots.
* Provide functional and technical support for Oracle R12.
* Consult with teams to provide data analysis support and guidance during new areas of process improvement.
* Assist in the documentation of functional, technical and source data requirements.
* Act as project lead for automation and support projects. Inform director, wider team, and Senior Management of project status, issues, risks and results.
* Interact with management and business partners to identify appropriate data elements required for analytics and process automation.
* Apply professional skepticism when assessing data sources and validate completeness and accuracy of data received.
* Provide support to the existing data analytics environment, including periodic data refresh, troubleshoot errors, fix bugs, and implement enhancements.
* Display agility and out of box thinking in creating new solutions using existing tools and solutions.
* Possess strong written and oral communication skills and demonstrate these skills during the development process.
* Demonstrate understanding of Visa's and Internal controls strategic vision, be a self-starter, and be responsible for actions promoting this strategic vision.
* Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or management information systems.
* 3-5 years of robotic process automation, leveraging Automation Anywhere and similar tools.
* 4-6 years of access / excel VBA macros and VBA programming.
* 2-3 years of Oracle financial package knowledge.
* ACL knowledge a plus.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the data analysis process and experience with the application of data analytics in the assessment of IT and business processes.
* Strong time and project management skills.
* Solid written and oral communication skills.
* Good analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 10%.
* 3-5 years of financial data analysis experience preferred.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.