Manager, Product Design
San Diego, California
ServiceNow is looking for a Manager of Product Design with the passion to solve complex business problems through design thinking, and who consistently inspires teams to push the boundaries of experience design. As a designer, visionary and systems-level design thinker, you will provide leadership to a team of designers and direction for a line of products. You will collaborate with other UX, Product and Engineering teams to create holistic and compelling experiences for our customers.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are always looking for passionate individuals to lead the experience design, user research, and product content for a portfolio of customer solutions. You will be part of the growing, world-class Experience Organization (EO) which creates new and compelling experiences for ServiceNow - enabling people around the world to get work done better than ever before!
What you get to do in this role:
* Directly manage and mentor 3 - 4+ designers
* Drive the UX vision and execution of a platform that produces a product line to revolutionize workplace productivity and analytics solutions for some of the largest companies in the world
* Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, user research, engineering and content from strategic definition, planning, architecture, through tactical execution of the product roadmaps
* Distill complex problems into clear goals and requirements for the design and research team
* Understand the company's Design Systems, encourage their application, and contribute to their further development and maintenance.
* Drive the growth of user-centric, collaborative culture across the Business Unit
* Evangelize design strategy and product vision across the global distributed design teams
* Travel up to 20% of the year
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
* Minimum 3 years of experience managing or leading design teams
* Passion to grow and mentor people
* Minimum 7 years of experience in UX Design and/or Interaction Design
* Strong skills in Information Architecture
* A portfolio of work samples representing your work and approach
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Enterprise product design experience
* Business Intelligence product knowledge
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.