Blue Jeans Network
BlueJeans Premium Support enables customers to hit the ground running from day one with a premium service and support team. Access to a dedicated service line with one-hour response time where cases are routed to a priority queue and managed by our most experienced support representatives. These support representatives are trusted advisors who work collaboratively with IT organizations to strategically deploy the BlueJeans product suite for a world-class Customer Experience. With the power of rich BlueJeans analytics and technical expertise, premium support identifies and addresses customer issues with a World-Class support experience.
To further this important mission, we are seeking a Manager to build and lead our Premium Support offering. Premium Support representatives work closely with our largest and most complex users and partners to help them get the most out of BlueJeans. They provide guidance on technology strategy, helping achieve operational excellence. The team is deep in technical expertise and product knowledge. BlueJeans Premium Support enhances the technical relationship and have access to highly skilled teams including engineers and Product Managers, as well as senior technical leaders.
* Recruit, develop, and lead a team of Premium Support Engineers
* Inspire, motivate and enable individual development and promote career growth of the team
* Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
* Partner closely with both the Technical Account Management (TAM), and Account Management Teams
* Engage deeply with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate user feedback and appropriately advocate for the needs of our largest and most complex customers
* Work closely with BlueJeans Account Management Team to help users to continue to grow their business.
We are looking for someone who has:
* 5+ years' people management experience of a technical team
* A track record of building and leading world-class Technical Support teams ideally in an infrastructure, platform, or SaaS business
* Experience developing and taking to market technical services offerings
* Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
* A Computer Science degree preferred
* Proven track record of working closely with other user-facing Sales teams.
At BlueJeans, we're transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we're bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
About Blue Jeans Network
Blue Jeans Network maintains a cloud-based video collaboration service that enables video conferencing.