Do you love technology? Are you passionate about solving problems? Then this may be the role for you! We may have the role for you! Robert Half is currently looking for a Manager, Operations to oversee application development, testing, support and maintenance of Field and Corporate-facing applications. Engages with project delivery, project managers, and project sponsors in the business to understand, clarify, and document the objectives and success factors for technical solutions that support business-based project initiatives. Collaborates and consults with IT verticals, managers, and business owners as appropriate in providing support during the solution delivery and application support phases, managing enhancements and maintenance priorities and trade-offs as applicable.
Establishes, leads, manages and develops an effective and collaborative team. Leads effective collaboration not only in immediate team but also with other IT verticals, dev team, and business Architects complex solutions to project/production issues and relationships between systems; ensures that solutions are executed properly. Partners to improve efficiencies and support quality deliverables. Monitors the collaborative process and makes adjustments as needed. Manages the development and implementation of system designs and technical specifications.
Bachelor's degree in IT-related field or equivalent years of experience
5+ years of Team Leadership, Supervisory or Management experience in a fast-paced IT environment in a similar role, including direct experience working for a Global Organization and/or providing cross-cultural support.
Strong knowledge of and experience with IT tools and technologies required by the unit as well as IT processes and methodologies including:
* Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems quickly.
* Command of standard Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel or an alternate reporting tool.
* Strong de-bugging skills.
* Experienced in full lifecycle software development, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
* Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
* Ability to create software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
* Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
* Knowledge of process definition and continuous improvement methodologies.
* Understanding of Server, Networking, Windows, and Mac systems provisioning.
* Understanding of Technical and Deskside support processes.
* Understanding of endpoint monitoring and support tools (backup, vpn, anti-virus, patching, and encryption).
* Strong knowledge of and demonstrated practice in customer service, business acumen, IT infrastructure technologies and end-user experience and technology project delivery preferred.
* Must be able to work independently and apply good judgment.
* Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member.
* Must be able to analyze circumstances or data that require evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent customer-service orientation.
* Strong working relationships with staff and IT Leadership (Directors, Sr. Managers, Managers, and Supervisors) and Business Leadership and teams (Corp and Field).
* International experience in order to build global partnerships.
* Ability to manage delivery and build effective direct reports and ad hoc teams.
* Enforce KPIs used for measuring results and performing look-backs on completed projects.
* Ability to identify overlapping projects and make appropriate recommendations on course of action.
* Exercises independent judgment and composure under stress during while supporting RH critical business functions.
* Capable and willing to learn new technologies in support of established and newly-identified business needs.
* Must be able to wield knowledge of related technologies to troubleshoot problems, although not expected to provide front-line support.
* Capable of collaborating and leading collaboration efforts with other customers, peers, managers, and suppliers to improve the quality and efficiency of service delivery.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.