Search for more jobs
Manager of Marketing Systems
* Job: 21381-ACOO
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Marketing Services
MathWorks is hiring a Marketing Systems Manager responsible for leading a team in the planning, management and delivery of solutions for our marketing automation platform. The Marketing Systems Manager leads portfolio management activities including vendor management, resource planning and project scheduling. The Marketing Systems Manager will also have business analyst responsibilities for a limited number of projects. In the role, you will lead the team in the use of formal project lifecycles for larger projects and for smaller projects take a more agile, less formal process. In addition to Marketing Automation Platform ownership the Marketing Systems Manager will also liaise with the Business Application Group (database, CRM and web content management) and others to coordinate projects that have inter-department dependencies and participate in design of the future Sales and Marketing technology stack at MathWorks.
* Responsible for planning, managing and delivering solutions focused on marketing automation capabilities.
* Be a solution provider, partnering with stakeholders, users, project team members and external vendors to produce innovative solutions with predictable deliverables.
* Ensure projects are met on time, within budget, seeking to meet and exceed stakeholders' expectations.
* Manage and ensure timely handling of day to day support tasks.
* Act as business analyst for projects. Creating concise and clear technical plans and documentation, based on analysis of business and systems requirements.
* Drive for continual improvement of team processes, including version control, process control, documentation, requirements gathering, and quality control.
* Work with other Business Application groups (database, CRM and web content management, etc.) to ensure optimal setup, support and integration of the applications and solutions.
* Contribute to the planning and coordination of intra-department Sales and Marketing technology projects.
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required. 2 years management experience is required.
* Proven experience in vendor selection and management
* Solid knowledge of Eloqua (architecture, development, configuration and integrations). Experience with Salesforce and Adobe Experience Manager preferred.
* Experience with SaaS implementations within an enterprise environment
* Familiarity with various marketing systems/platforms and processes (CRM, Web, Campaigns, Content Production, etc.)
* Proven organizational and managerial skills. Able to lead a team ranging from senior to junior members
* Excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written). Comfortable with a variety of audiences at all levels of the organization
* Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
* Flexible, committed and integral member of a cross functional team
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.