Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we're inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
Infrastructure Engineering & Cloud Operations (IECO) is transforming into a best-in-class organization optimized for our modern cloud solutions. As a Network Manager in IECO, you'll lead a team of Network Engineers responsible for our public and private cloud infrastructure. You'll focus on quality and process while advancing our automation and engineering capabilities to deliver a highly scalable, reliable, secure and performant platform that delights our customers. Also, you'll relentlessly pursue opportunities to advance our operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
What you'll be doing:
* Cultivate a diverse, high-performing team that develops, recognizes and retains the best people and challenges them to advance their technical and engineering skills to meet the demands of rapidly evolving technologies.
* Direct daily 24x7 operations of the team; enforcing priorities, monitoring and analyzing operational effectiveness metrics and ensuring problems are identified and resolved quickly and efficiently.
* Utilize advanced knowledge of relevant infrastructure technologies and methodologies to expedite the investigation and resolution of incidents and problems
* Lead network team in technical design, planning, and in predictably and efficiently delivering on our commitments within assigned responsibilities on time, on budget and with high quality.
* Navigate and contribute to the intersection of engineering and operations, driving automation to increase efficiency and reliability.
* Effectively collaborate in vendor engagements to expand our workforce capacity as needed.
* Foster a culture that leverages metrics to make informed decisions and guide change.
What we'll want you to have:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent related work experience required.
* Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in an engineering function.
* Minimum of 5 years of infrastructure leadership supporting large and complex 24x7 environments.
* CCIE preferred.
* Expert level infrastructure experience spanning network, storage and compute.
* Minimum of 3 years in the implementation of cloud technologies preferred.
* Experience establishing and managing vendor relationships required.
* Experience working with large and geographically distributed teams required.
* Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile methodologies preferred.
* Available on a 24x7x365 basis when needed for production impacting incidents.
Why you'll want to come work here:
* Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
* Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
* Named to Forbes' Fast Tech 25 and Fortune's Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
* Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.