If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
The Middleware Manager will provide IT support and development for Middleware at Vistra Energy, and will ensure the availability, reliability, and performance of the platforms and services that support middleware and data integration functions.
* Implement and maintain Vistra middleware and data integration platforms
* Create and implement solutions to improve overall Vistra enterprise middleware and data integration services architecture; conduct research and make recommendations on new processes and innovations.
* Apply subject matter expertise to acquire and understand middleware and data integration requirements and deliver enterprise services to support business objectives
* Create policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure middleware services are available, responsive, and achieving desired business outcomes
* Partner closely with business stakeholders, vendors, service providers, and internal team to define and understand middleware and data integration needs in order to achieve key performance indicators and SLAs for the benefit of Vistra Energy
* Translate middleware and data integration business requirements into technical/functional documentation (Business Process Designs, Functional Designs, Solution Architecture)
* Participate in middleware and data integration Agile team; recommend and implement changes to mitigate risks and optimize performance
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or related field from an accredited college/university (or equivalent)
* 8 years of experience in middleware development, data integration, SOA, and API full lifecycle management
* 5 years of experience with one or more of the following: HTTP, SOAP/REST, Java, Python, XML, Odata.
* 2 years of integration experience with Dell Boomi
* 2 years of experience with other cloud-based tools and services
* 2 years of experience managing a technical team
* System Availability, Service Availability and Service Reliability
Vistra Corporate Services Company
TexasWe are a company of people committed to: Exceeding Customer Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and Effective Communication. If this describes you, then you will have a good career here!
If you currently work for Vistra Energy, TXU or Luminant please apply via the internal career site.