Within IT Risk Management and Governance (Product & Technology), we evaluate and communicate technology risk, provide solutions to mitigate those risks, and support the achievement of strategic and operational objectives via risk management oversight and reporting. We are committed to building a better, more effective, and more efficient IT organization by encouraging stakeholders to benefit from automated processes and streamlined systems.
* We reduce operational and technical risks of IT SOX compliance by enhancing and overseeing SOX processes across the Product & Technology organization.
* We provide strategic leadership, program management, and product management capabilities over T-Mobile's Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) function.
* We promote conformance to the OpenAPI specification and T-Mobile standards, and automate the API delivery pipeline through integration with tooling.
* We maintain end-to-end data integrity within T-Mobile's environment by defining enterprise data taxonomy, identifying and prioritizing critical data elements (CDEs), and identifying operational controls to maintain integrity.
* We enable data-driven executive decision-making by maintaining an organizational IT Risk Management model, aligning the model with enterprise-wide software development initiatives.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science preferred.
* 2 - 4 years' work experience in IT Compliance, Auditing, Business Intelligence or Data Analysis
* Ability to work cross-functionally with IT teams and key stakeholders, utilizing analytical skills in understanding data flows in a complex IT environment, dissecting complex problems, and delivering clear recommendations to reduce risk and improve operational controls.
* Understanding of information management concepts such as the difference between business and technical metadata, data governance, data lifecycle, data analysis techniques.
* Strategic acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to turn findings into executable plans.
* Analytically minded with the ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
* Strong attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
* Proven skill in accelerating change; forward looking.
* Assertive and able to influence across all levels, including influencing others without direct position power.
* Confident in his or her technical knowledge; unwavering when challenged yet knows when it's appropriate to flex.
* Demonstrated ability to build trust and strong cross-functional relationships across an organization to achieve common goals.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong business acumen and demonstrated sound business judgment.
* Organizational agility and the ability to read the subtle nuances of a situation and react/plan accordingly.
* Ability to effectively prioritize projects and manage available resources.
* Thrives in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
* Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISA, PMP, CIA).
* Legally authorized to work in the United States.
* Pre-employment background screen.
The Manager, IT Risk Management will work closely with IT professionals including Architects, Solution Owners, Product Owners, Analysts, Developers and SDETs/Testers to ensure data integrity is considered throughout a project's lifecycle and is built in to the technology ecosystem. As a Risk Management professional and leader, you will manage a team of analysts and contribute to data integrity risk identification, effective control design, QA of controls and monitoring of operational and SOX controls. You will maintain visibility to risk and control status and track any issues to resolution and or monitor those items that fall into the category of technical debt. You will support the IT Data Integrity team in all aspects of application and infrastructure design within our technology environment. As a key risk advisor, you will be addressing business issues and processes that impact both current and future IT systems.
This role requires the ability to work cross-functionally with IT teams and key stakeholders, utilize analytical skills in dissecting complex problems, and delivering clear recommendations to reduce risk and improve overall data integrity
KEY ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage a team of 4 -5 functional analysts plus up to 4 contract staff. Demonstrate the ability to empower the team, establish clear expectations and provide employee coaching and feedback.
* Conduct data integrity assessments on key projects leveraging the Risk & Compliance Framework.
* Support the data integrity team by providing support in the assessment, design and implementation of data integrity control requirements.
* Review control evidence for adherence to accuracy, completeness and effectiveness of the control as it relates to ensuring data integrity.
* Work with business and project teams, including architects, analysts, product owners and testers to ensure quality, consistency and operability of new and existing controls.
* Manage multiple concurrent projects with quality and in accordance with a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
* Subject matter expertise in the areas of:
* Risk Identification and Risk Management
* Master Data Management
* Change Management
* Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
* Computer Operations
* Demonstrated ability to define remediation/mitigation strategies for internally and externally identified data integrity issues and track remediation progress.
* Assist in the continued development and management of IT processes, controls, testing and remediation.
* Support the review of IT tools, control designs, and control remediation planning efforts.
* Produce detailed timelines for each assigned project and implement effective project controls by monitoring progress and reporting status.
* Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented environment. Play an active role in seeking development opportunities for the team.
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.