Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, IT Security Risk Assessment to join our Digital Nexus technology organization. This opportunity is open to internal candidates from all KPMG US locations and external candidates interested in being based in one of the cities listed within this posting.
* Perform information security risk assessments of technology enabled projects; activities include vendor reviews, security requirement definition, and facilitation of security testing and management of residual risk
* Advise and guide project teams regarding compensating control alternatives where security requirements cannot be met
* Act as the primary point of contact between IT project teams and IT Security groups to help ensure that appropriate security resources are scheduled and that security-related project objectives and timelines are met
* Perform Vendor Security assessments activities include evaluation of vendor controls and practices, process enhancements, performing on site assessments, reviewing security test reports, and analyzing and developing security requirements
* Communicate and track remediation plans with vendors and IT teams and where applicable recommend mitigating/compensating controls
* Minimum of five years of experience performing IT security risk assessments and experience in Information Security
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; CISSP and CCSP certification is preferred
* Demonstrated experience understanding of security principles, IT security controls, and related technologies and products
* Prior experience in conducting Information Security risk assessments
* Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; able to prioritize, delegate, and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.