International Education Corporation is a leader in post-secondary career education. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking a Manager, IT Campus Support to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the management of all regional campus technician, and installation, maintenance, and support of all infrastructure systems at assigned regional campus locations. The Manager, IT Campus Support is required to develop and maintain a maintenance schedule and support process for all Network devices at the campus locations. The position holds the ultimate responsibility for Network & Server uptime and availability to all IEC employees and students at the campus. Ensure a standard and documented process for all campus communication systems configuration, backup plans and monitoring. This individual is responsible and accountable for the work output of team and the effective delegation of work to more junior staff. This individual exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Serve as part of the project team on all technical areas associated with campus infrastructure and network changes
* Assume responsibility/accountability for delivering project assigned tasks
* Understand the project big picture and the impact of different areas on IEC network and systems
* Mentor team members on proper methodology, best practices, technology
* Proactively seek to expand knowledge and supplement skills through appropriate use of books, manuals, and other self-study and point of need training
* Serve as liaison between campus leadership and the IEC technology team
* Develops and enforces request/incident handling and escalation policies and procedures
* Ability to work with customers and leadership to identify, create, manage and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Set yearly performance goals
* Ensure campus technicians adhere to all company procedures and policies including Paycom punches and overtime rules
* Lead technology team while developing service level agreements (SLAs).
* Familiarity with Service Delivery and Service Management expectations and timeframes, focused on incidents, problems and change metrics
* Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
* Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in computer science (or a related field such as information science), which requires 4 years of undergraduate study or 7 plus years of practical hands-on experience as documented in Resume
* 5 plus years' experience in information technology management
* Demonstrate good technical, problem solving, communication and documentation skills.
* Self-starter, flexible, dependable, and capable of multi-tasking and of quickly learning new products and technologies
* Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
* Understanding and hands-on knowledge of switching, routing, and network security
* Understanding and hands-on knowledge of server and PC administration and management
* Understanding and hands-on experience in web monitoring, appliance administration and management
* Understanding of Firewalls, IDS's and Network traffic analyzers
* Understanding and hands-on of cabling techniques and procedures
* Understanding and hands-on knowledge of Telecom/Demarc layouts & equipment
* Understanding and hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Project 2016
* Strong problem solving and communication skills required
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students' lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!