Partners Data Systems
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
High school graduation or GED and ten (10) years progressively responsible and applicable experience in one or more of relevant areas, including at least two (2) years in supervisory capacity and six (6) months experience with spreadsheet and word processing software.
* Manages Information Resources section, such as Network Services, Software Systems Programming, Computer Training, etc. following university policies and procedures and using effective management, communication, and customer service skills to develop and ensure effective program.
* Develops, revises, recommends, and interprets policies and procedures for section to ensure all applicable laws and governmental guidelines are followed and that employees are treated in equitable manner.
* Coordinates various projects and programs for section ensuring all tasks are completed by established deadlines and to ensure that quality customer service is provided for faculty and staff.
* Assists campus departments in assessing technical requirements that meet needs of their operation.
* Completes work specific to assigned section using appropriate technologies and communication skills.
* Supervises group of professional and/or administrative support employees.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
* This position is responsible for leading the design and development of data warehouse.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering, or relevant professional experience.
* 5 years of hands-on experience on leading data warehouse development involving Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions such as SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, or SSRS.
* Solid skills in dimensional data modeling, dashboard design, and SQL programming.
* Lead business requirements gathering.Develop testing strategy and create test plans.
* Strong business and technical acumen.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in mentoring staff members and managing team priorities.
* Working knowledge with Azure or Hadoop is a plus.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.