Position Title: Manager, Implementation
Reports To: VP, Solution Design & Technology Innovation
Responsible to lead implementation of solutions for Hudson RPO Americas, within the Solution Design & Technology Innovation team. Primary responsibilities include planning, implementing and tracking assigned implementation engagements for new and current programs. Handle the design and implementation strategy to successfully deploy solutions that meet client needs. Accountable for managing implementations to deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget. Secondary responsibility includes technology innovation support as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
* Strategy Support - Contribute to the RPO strategy as a member of the Solution Design & Technology Innovation team. Successfully handle the execution of business strategies resulting in increased, profitable business.
* Implementation - Responsible for validating project scope, deployment schedules, and managing key project routines such as meetings, status reporting, issues management and mitigation, etc. Utilize implementation methodology for each project and achieve quality implementations. Resolve and/or raise complex issues, minimize risk and implement solutions within budget. Engage internal and external project partners throughout the implementation process to ensure successful outcomes. As needed, support Technology Innovation staff to deploy technology solutions for new clients and ensure a smooth transition to business as usual operations.
* Sales Support - Participate in sales presentations to demonstrate Implementation capabilities. Ensure needs assessment and discovery sessions are conducted effectively to understand client business needs, technology requirements and current challenges in order to deploy appropriate solutions.
* Relationship Management and Development - Develop and maintain relationships with project partners from an Implementation perspective. Participate in formal and informal client business reviews as needed to cultivate relationships and business development goals.
* Competitive Analysis - Continually monitor market and competitive landscape to stay current on new Implementation innovations within the industry and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
* Participate in Hudson RPO's performance management process, demonstrating action toward professional development in support of company business objectives.
* Reporting - Handle reporting that provides visibility, insight and status of Implementation activities and monitor performance of implemented solutions to provide results to project partners and project sponsors.
* Compliance - Ensure individual compliance to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements is achieved. Also ensure required information is entered and maintained in company systems consistently, accurately and timely.
* Training - Train new account teams and all internal staff on processes, procedures, tools, and technology with focus to successfully enhance existing solutions and launch new programs, as well as to ensure support for quality and compliance initiatives.
Travel is required for this role (estimated 25%).
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field. Relevant work experience may be used in lieu of degree.
Minimum of 3 years' experience within the Recruitment industry. Project management and/or change management experience preferred, with desire to learn new skills within the scope of implementation. Cross-functional team experience and experience with global company also preferred.
1. Proven track record within the recruitment industry.
2. Familiar with enterprise applications or administration of technology applications within the recruitment industry
3. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and get results through others
4. Superior interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) as well as presentation capability
5. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
6. Ability to use a continuous improvement approach to enhance business initiatives
7. Problem analysis/resolution capability
8. Employee training capability
9. Proficiency with MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
10. Commitment to Hudson RPO's core values - integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility
1. Project management experience or project management certification
2. Knowledge of RPO business and technologies
3. Technology configuration and administration familiarity
4. Project management certification
5. Proficiency with shared services
6. Familiarity with quality management programs (e.g., ISO, Six Sigma)
About Hudson Global
Hudson Global is a company providing talent solutions.