What's YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We're inspired by a noble mission that's shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Position: Manager II Technical Planning
Seeking technical program management, planning & scheduling professionals to join the Program Planning & Scheduling Department. This position will be a Planning and Scheduling Manager and Lead for the Fullerton site. This role will provide leadership and management oversight to a staff of planning and scheduling professionals in support of all IDS program at Fullerton CA facility. Responsibilities will include leading a team of planners supporting development, maintenance and analysis of the Program Master Phasing Schedule and Integrated Master Plan/Integrated Master Schedule; leading planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks and support Risk and Opportunity development mitigation; and supporting Integrated Product Development Systems (IPDS) deployment and tailoring. As manager, this role will also be responsible for providing training, mentoring and career development guidance to the team.
* Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in Technical Planning, Program Management or Program Planning & Scheduling
* Demonstrated customer facing experience in leadership role
* Demonstrated experience in using MS Office suite products
* Demonstrated Microsoft Project Server experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
* Demonstrated knowledge of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
* Demonstrated knowledge in assisting and influencing Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in developing IMSs
* Familiarity with any of the following: Achieving Process Excellence (APEX) SAP/R3, Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or similar EVMS tools and software applications such as Oracle ERP, Deltek Cobra and Deltek MPM Connect
* Ten (10) plus years of professional experience in Program Planning & Scheduling
* Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
* Demonstrated understanding of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
* Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
* Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist or similar certification
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Cost Estimating/Basis of Estimate (BOE) Generation
* Demonstrated ability to deliver customer focused solutions
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering or related STEM field of study
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America's Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com
Stay Connected: Don't miss out on what's happening at Raytheon.
* Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
* Follow Raytheon on YouTube
* Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
* Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
143148 Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Type Of Job
CA - Fullerton
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.