Raytheon IIS Training & Logistics Services team is actively seeking a Cybersecurity Manager to fill the role as the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) or Record in support of a Raytheon program at an OCONUS government facility and is responsible for the Information Assurance program at that location as stipulated by various US Government requirements including (but not limited to): National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) and related documentation such as Defense Security Service (DSS) Assessment and Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM) as well as customer/contract specific Information Assurance (IA) regulations.
Components of the IA program include Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities (documentation preparation, system configuration/validation, certification testing, etc.), security sustainment activities (hardware change management, software change management, account management, media protection, user interface, file transfers, etc.), conducting self-inspections, audit trail review, continuous monitoring and delivering information systems security education and awareness. This position manages the IA incident response program as well as interfaces with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel and government security representatives. This position is responsible for and manages security compliance of all DSS authorized systems within the CAGE code, with oversight of the Information Systems Security Officers and Managers.
This position is based in an overseas secure location and is eligible to be compensated via a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
* 8+ years Information Security or related IT experience
* Experience with the NISPOM (Chapter 8 as well as familiarity with other Chapters), ODAA Process Manual, DAAPM, JSIG, Baseline Technical Security Configuration Standards, Risk Management Framework (RMF), etc. (i.e. DCID, ICD)
* Experience with certifying compliance and auditing the security aspects of various operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc.)
* Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (previous ISSM experience)
* Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal/external customers (i.e. DSS, AO, DAO, IT, Program Managers, etc.)
* Possess an existing US DOD Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance, except in rare cases only US Citizens are eligible to obtain US Secret Security Clearances.
* Obtained an Information Security professional certification commensurate with DoD 8570.1-M Level 3 requirements (CISSP or other)
* Previous experience with complex Wide Area Networks and Information Systems (Multi-Program Interconnection, Unified, PL-2)
* Experience with development and delivery of IA related briefings and training material to all organizational levels
* Experience with Interconnected Security Agreements (ISA), Network Security Plans (NSP), Memorandum of Agreement/Understanding (MOA/U)
* Design and implement a process to identify and mitigate specific risks within the security environment
* Understands and leverages IDS business knowledge to achieve results (financial, manpower, etc)
* Ability to develop and defend Basis of Estimates
* Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
* Customer focused and has excellent time management skills
* Utilize forward thinking to anticipate customer/government changes and challenges
* Self-motivated with strong communication skills (written and oral)
* Ability to handle difficult people and/or situations in high pressure environments and make tough decisions
* Must be flexible and work with limited supervision
* Familiarization with the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree in either Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, or other relevant STEM degree. Non Degreed applicants with significant directly applicable experience will be considered strictly at the Hiring Manager's discretion.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 140985BR 140985 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
MA - Burlington
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.