Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, IAM Messaging to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This opportunity is open to internal candidates from all KPMG US locations and external candidates interested in being based in one of the cities listed within this posting.
* Work with Digital Business Transformation (DBT) management and staff in the identification, evaluation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and problem resolution for all related systems in support of the firm's business requirements
* Deliver guidance with diagnosis, escalate as appropriate to management and communicate to other support staff during critical system outages
* Provide tier 2 troubleshooting support; investigate user escalation calls, finding optimum solutions for both users and the company
* Participate in technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions
* Maintain and administer Infrastructure Servers, including daily monitoring, capacity management, and troubleshooting and performance analysis to improve service performance, capabilities, and interoperability
* Minimum five years' experience working with core Unified Communications (UC) platform & services such as Skype for Business or Lync for a large enterprise environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Experience in managing and supporting Messaging and Collaboration environments at Enterprise level
* Strong technical working knowledge of Windows server OS, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Exchange 2016, O365, Enterprise Active Directory, Lync2013, Skype for Business 2015, SFTP, PowerShell, DNS, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, SIP, NAT, certificate management, load balancers, and network related technologies
* Capacity planning, disaster recovery, performance tuning and testing, logical and physical architecture design with the ability to work weekends and nights for maintenance windows and on-call rotation
* US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.