Job Description Job ID: PAT000510
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of "Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives" is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
You will manage the activities of the Global Technical Support team to provide reliable, high quality support to ensure satisfaction for our customer of medical imaging products across the ePathology, Image Analysis and CytoVision product lines.
* Manage the Global Technical Support team and direct their daily activities
* Monitor Technical Support team activities and cases to ensure rapid response
* Drive continuous product improvement by maintaining lines of communication with engineering, product management and software development on design, reliability and maintenance issues
* Manage/maintain CRM system - customer, account, system, licensing, and case information
* Ensure compliance to in-house tools (SAP, Salesforce), regulatory standards and company policies
* Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure they have the necessary skills and capabilities to support the business needs along with ensuring high levels of engagement
* Develop and implement standards, procedures, and processes for team to effectively execute their daily work
* Identify opportunities for process improvements, cost reductions, and efficiencies
* Administer the collection and entry of customer complaints and to provide technical support to the QA/RA team in the management of the customer complaint process
* Ensure adequate resources and high quality material for application and engineer field support training
* Assist in deployment of new software and hardware releases to customer base
* Facilitate management of field escalations until closure to the satisfaction of the customer, removing roadblocks or providing support, when required, with root cause analysis
* Manage the spares solutions to support the scanner products in the field
* Ensure achievement of key performance metrics and report these to the Director, Global Technical Support each month
* 3+ years' experience managing a technical support department
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
* Experience supporting instrumentation and integrated software solutions Internet connectivity
* Knowledge of client/server applications and network architecture requiring high bandwidth data transfers
* Understanding of databases (SQL), Web technology, firewalls and troubleshooting
* Competent writer able to document problems and solutions for customers (posting FAQs) and other technical support personnel
* Experience in HIPAA / GDPR environment
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
About Danaher Corporation
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.