Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice.
* Participate in client discussions and workshops to solicit and document business requirements
* Collaborate with Solution and Technical Architects to identify Salesforce configuration, development or AppExchange products to implement requirements
* Assist in estimating the level of effort for implementation
* Configure Salesforce solutions within multiple Salesforce clouds using configuration and declarative tools
* Confgure Salesforce reports and dashboards, utilize document generation tools (Conga, Nintex, etc)
* Lead client facing business requirement sprint and release demonstrations
* Utilize agile development approach to incrementally design, build and demonstrate Salesforce functionality
* A minimum of one year of Salesforce hands-on configuration experience (Lightning preferred)
* Exposure and certification in one or more Salesforce solutions (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing)
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Salesforce development, configuration, and release management
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
* US Citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.