Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Enterprise Operations, SAP in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Driving business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for the full suite of SAP software solutions. Delivering components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for large companies. Overseeing the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. Synthesizing overall operations strategy by analyzing a wide variety of technology solutions. Selecting the most relevant technology meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis and interpreting and reporting on outputs. Participating in various aspects of the full software development lifecycle for software applications, which may including requirements gathering, application configuration design, business process analysis, scripting, code deployments, enhancement validation, triage of defects and change requests, escalations and urgent issues. Evaluating clients' technology needs, developing customized applications and draft technical and functional design documentation. Identifying and mitigating risks in process and technology for client engagements. Functioning as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation. Creating technical and functional specifications, including screen layouts, navigation flows, logic diagrams, data models, process models, and pseudo code, to be used for application development. Performing assessments of existing information systems, and identifying gaps between business requirements and current system capabilities. Tracking application defects using defect tracking tools; coordinating defect resolution efforts, and documenting resolution details. Designing sub-components of larger application systems. Integrating the applications with each other and continuously optimizing the system structure to improve stability and performance. Driving, designing and delivering efforts of customized SAP solutions in SAP ARIBA-ECC integration, SAP DMS, SAP BODS, SAP-PO, ABAP and SAP HANA & FIORI/UI5. Deploying the business process security for all new users getting migrated to new SAP S4 HANA landscape. Managing and reporting defects created in cutover cycles and integration cycles. Designing the POS (Point of sales) interfaces from non-SAP system to SAP Vistex. Assessing client system landscape, business requirements, and designing the to-be state SAP system. Designing and developing multiple interfaces on legacy and non-SAP systems. Extracting data from SAP FI tables and populating the structure as per requirements using File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Extended IDOC. Designing and developing Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI), Business Object Repository (BOR), and Request For Comments Application Programming Interface (RFC API) for interactions between multiple servers.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Information Technology, Business Administration, CIS, MIS or a related field.
* Five years of progressively responsible experience in the offered position, or a position in a related occupation.
* Must have five years of experience with:
* Driving, designing and delivering efforts of customized SAP solutions in SAP ARIBA-ECC integration, SAP DMS, SAP BODS, SAP-PO, ABAP and SAP HANA & FIORI/UI5;
* Deploying the business process security for all new users getting migrated to new SAP S4 HANA landscape;
* Managing and reporting defects created in cutover cycles and integration cycles;
* Designing the POS (Point of sales) interfaces from non-SAP system to SAP Vistex;
* Assessing client system landscape, business requirements, and designing the to-be state SAP system;
* Designing and developing multiple interfaces on legacy and non-SAP systems;
* Extracting data from SAP FI tables and populating the structure as per requirements using File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Extended IDOC;
* Designing and developing Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI), Business Object Repository (BOR), and Request for Comments Application Programming Interface (RFC API) for interactions between multiple servers.
* In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in a stated field and three years of experience.
* Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
* 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XGGS19FC0519DAL3